As a family we stayed in a 2 bedroom, multi-floored "apartment" which faced out to the Pacific Ocean. The view is worth the price of entry as well as convenience to any local fare. One day we went to view the Yaquina Lighthouse and the gentle walk from the parking area was breathtaking.
Our accomodations were clean, though furnished in somewhat "sturdy budget" furniture. The fireplace in the livingroom was nice on those cool evenings, but the walk down the rustic stairway to the beach was the standout.
I would highly recommend this accomodation to couples as well as families, who'll enjoy adventure on the beautiful Oregon Coast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury condo style units on the Oregon Coast overlooking Agate Beach and the Yaquina Headlands, your home away from home, can be rented for the night, a week, or more. Our condo's are all 2 bedrooms; king bed master suite with giant Jacuzzi tub, Queen bed guest room on a separate floor, 2 bathrooms, gas fireplaces, sitting areas, decks, bbq's, Captains alcoves, fully equipped kitchens by a foodie, all with amazing views! We have only six beautiful condo's all with unobstructed Ocean and Agate Beach views! Our private Beach access is illuminated at night and our beautiful gardens and fire pit with all the fixin's for S'mores make our location a great base camp to see the many State Parks and other sites in the Newport area. Come enjoy this quiet setting, perfect for families, or that romantic getaway. "Come as our guests, leave as our friends." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Starfish Point Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starfish Point Condos Hotel Newport
- Starfish Point Condos Newport, Oregon