You wrote a review for Starfish Point
11 minutes ago
5.0 star rating
Stayed here with a friend from Montana and her dog, that I hadn't seen in a long time for 3 nights. My only negative: we should have stayed longer! From the moment we arrived, we felt like we had come home. Michelle, the manager, checked us in and was very friendly and helpful. The townhouse style condo was perfect! Beautiful views from the two balconies and large windows everywhere! Nice little kitchen with everything we would need, small dining area, beautiful living room with gas fireplace. Loved the small nooks with chairs and big windows, where you could sit and read or chat with a glass of wine while staring out at the ocean. Michelle put her little touches in it too: fresh flowers, candles, our favorite music playing when we walked in. We immediately felt comfortable like we'd been there before. Because my friend and I hadn't seen each other in a while, we didn't leave much, except to get some food and fresh seafood to feast on while there. The path down to the beach is very doable and the beach perfect. Felt as if we were the only ones down there at times! Took some beautiful, amazing pictures during the trip. I'd take a pic and a moment later another because the view kept changing! They have tall bar tables and chairs on the deck as you go down to the beach. Take your drinks and snacks over there for a sunset on the beach! Across from the office there is a beautifully landscaped grassy area with a fire pit. They light that most summer nights and/or when a guest asks. Bring your marshmallows and have a s'mores party! All in all it was defenitely a place I would recommend several times over! Michelle, thank you for bringing your Montana hospitality to the Oregon coast and making us feel so welcome. We've already made reservations for the same time next year and am counting down the days! See you next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury condo style hotel on the Oregon Coast overlooks Agate Beach and the Yaquina Headlands, your home away from home, can be rented for the night, a week, or more. Our condo's are all 2 bedrooms; king bed master suite with giant Jacuzzi tub, Queen bed guest room on a separate floor, 2 bathrooms, gas fireplaces, sitting areas, decks, bbq's, Captains alcoves, fully equipped kitchens by a foodie, all with amazing views! We have only six beautiful condo's all with unobstructed Ocean and Agate Beach views! Our private Beach access is illuminated at night and our beautiful gardens and fire pit with all the fixin's for S'mores make our location a great base camp to see the many State Parks and other sites in the Newport area. Come enjoy this quiet setting, perfect for families, or that romantic getaway. "Come as our guests, leave as our friends." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Starfish Point Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starfish Point Condos Hotel Newport
- Starfish Point Condos Newport, Oregon