Close to Newport, Oregon, a charming working port. Don't miss Nye Beach, small and charming. Newport Aquarium is a must see. Yaquina Bay is worth the scenic drive as far as you want to drive, but at least to Oregon Oysters and on to Toledo. Rogue Brewery at the bottom of the historic Yaquina Bay bridge: great food & beer. Perfect spot: Day trips for fun. A comfortable and spacious environment one could lounge around all day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury condo style hotel on the Oregon Coast overlooks Agate Beach and the Yaquina Headlands, your home away from home, can be rented for the night, a week, or more. Our condo's are all 2 bedrooms; king bed master suite with giant Jacuzzi tub, Queen bed guest room on a separate floor, 2 bathrooms, gas fireplaces, sitting areas, decks, bbq's, Captains alcoves, fully equipped kitchens by a foodie, all with amazing views! We have only six beautiful condo's all with unobstructed Ocean and Agate Beach views! Our private Beach access is illuminated at night and our beautiful gardens and fire pit with all the fixin's for S'mores make our location a great base camp to see the many State Parks and other sites in the Newport area. Come enjoy this quiet setting, perfect for families, or that romantic getaway. "Come as our guests, leave as our friends." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Starfish Point Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starfish Point Condos Hotel Newport
- Starfish Point Condos Newport, Oregon