I can't say enough good things about this place. My wife, son and I stayed here for a night October 8, 2009. We didn't have reservations and it was on a whim that we stopped, fully expecting the place to be absurdly priced like most other condo-style lodging on the Oregon Coast. The price ($140 for an off-season Thursday) was more than fair and the condo was just great. Two floors, bedroom and bathroom and jacuzzi tub upstairs, downstairs: a gas fireplace (nice one too), kitchen, dining area, living room and of course son had his own room and bathroom (always a plus!). There is also a sitting area between floors with big windows. The views are just incredible, with private (though steeply stepped) beach access. The management even provides beach toys for the kids and my personal favorite...bonfire kits! Cleanliness was more than adequate (and my wife and I are VERY tough critics and always demand to see a room and inspect first), with clean carpets and no strange smells. My only real complaint would be that other guests are allowed to smoke on their balconies which of course means that for any other guest who like to leave windows open to take in the sea-air and sounds, you will be greeted occasionally with cigarette smoke.
This really was the highlight of our trip and were very disappointed with other lodging in the area after this including The Inn at Spanish Head and most especially the hole called Surfrider Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury condo style units on the Oregon Coast overlooking Agate Beach and the Yaquina Headlands, your home away from home, can be rented for the night, a week, or more. Our condo's are all 2 bedrooms; king bed master suite with giant Jacuzzi tub, Queen bed guest room on a separate floor, 2 bathrooms, gas fireplaces, sitting areas, decks, bbq's, Captains alcoves, fully equipped kitchens by a foodie, all with amazing views! We have only six beautiful condo's all with unobstructed Ocean and Agate Beach views! Our private Beach access is illuminated at night and our beautiful gardens and fire pit with all the fixin's for S'mores make our location a great base camp to see the many State Parks and other sites in the Newport area. Come enjoy this quiet setting, perfect for families, or that romantic getaway. "Come as our guests, leave as our friends." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Starfish Point Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starfish Point Condos Hotel Newport
- Starfish Point Condos Newport, Oregon