“YUMMM...”

Abby's Legendary Pizza
Ranked #47 of 112 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friendly atmosphere, spacious seating and the freshest ingredients! Nestled in the heart of Newport, our friendly staff is ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza! Come in and experience the best pizza Newport has to offer! We love to meet visitors from all over the world as they come to visit one of the most scenic coastal towns in O
Palm Springs, California
“YUMMM...”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Ever since I was a kid, Abby's has always been my favorite. Try the Abby's Special. There used to be one in Gresham until it burned down (don't remember why) and it was great. They always have a decent salad bar and it is always fresh. Whenever I'm at the beach, I stop by. The pizza is fresh and the crust is awesome.

Visited April 2013

Sandpoint, Idaho
“Best Pizza in Newport, OR”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Newport's Abby's Pizza is great!! Do not eat at one in Wenatchee!!!! Pizza cheese was a different blend and was "horrid"!!! Would never eat there again!!!! Always go to Newport while we are on Oregon coast!

Hoquiam, Washington
“Florence, OR location”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Don't know if all Abby's pizza are this way, but the Florence location made a fantastic gluten free roasted chicken garlic pizza.

Meridian, Idaho
“Oh so dissapointed this time around with this location...”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I've been eating at Abby's on and off for about 40 years and I'm only 44. I used to live in Gresham and they made the dough and pizza right in front you. It was super fun for a kid. So whenever I'm near one we stop in. Usually the pizza is one of my favorites but I have to say the sauce and pizza didn't taste the same this time around or maybe it was just this location. I ate at this location 2 and 4 years ago and it was as good as I remember but this time around something was lacking. I know its not the chain because during this vacation we ate at another one in Bend and it was very good. Maybe I just got a bad pizza. We still love the chain but we might skip this one and choose something else next time were in Newport.

• Visited June 2013
“Awesome gluten-free pizza”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My wife and I tried Abby's for the first time tonight. We were in a quandary and wanted something different than seafood, so we checked the Trip Advisor app. I was very surprised and happy to see that they had gluten free pizza. To sum it up the pizza was amazing! I love thin crust pizza and the fresh toppings go to the very edge of the crust. Will definately be returning often.