“Hit the spot”

Abby's Legendary Pizza
Ranked #48 of 116 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friendly atmosphere, spacious seating and the freshest ingredients! Nestled in the heart of Newport, our friendly staff is ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza! Come in and experience the best pizza Newport has to offer! We love to meet visitors from all over the world as they come to visit one of the most scenic coastal towns in O
Reviewed 18 November 2013

It was a dreary Oregon Coast day and the warm pizza hit the spot. We sat in front of the fireplace which didn't put out much heat, but it was nice for atmosphere. We had a thin crust pizza, and I have no complaints. Decent salad bar. They had some video games which I thought were on the violent side....they publish coupons in the free tourist newspapers floating around town...

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My group of 12 guys were in Newport for a conference and went out for pizza. The food was wonderful -- their Ultimate Meat Pizza was one of the best I've ever had. I will definitely go back here when I have a chance.

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were staying in Newport for a few days and on our last night we were too tired to go out so we ordered in, I'm so glad we did! The Philly cheesesteak sandwich was absolutely amazing and the wings of fire were some of the best wings I have had in a very long time. The delivery guy was so nice! If we are ever in the area again this will definitely be on our list of must eats. :)

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We are fans of the chain, we like the crust, toppings and old time pizza parlour appeal.

This location has no chicken or potatoes! What a shame - no legendary spuds! Boooo!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

With a large crowd ranging in ages from 4 to 64, pizza sounded like a good bet. We had passed Abby's on the way in to town and it was recommended by the staff at Hallmark, so we gave it a try - and had to go back for more pizzas as the first two giants disappeared in minutes! The variety of toppings on each pizza appealed to everyone and were excellent. The crust is the best and the taste improved from there. Seriously, I would recommend these pizzas without reservation. We are planning a trip back to Newport next year, and to a person, we have included a stop here on our to do list...