“Loved the Pizza”

Abby's Legendary Pizza
Ranked #52 of 110 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friendly atmosphere, spacious seating and the freshest ingredients! Nestled in the heart of Newport, our friendly staff is ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza! Come in and experience the best pizza Newport has to offer! We love to meet visitors from all over the world as they come to visit one of the most scenic coastal towns in O
northern california
“Loved the Pizza”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We loved the pizza and we are picky about our pizza. We had a large Pepperoni and it was loaded and the crust was nice and crispy! Had the left overs for breakfast the next morning! Place is very nice and service is good.

• Visited January 2014

loira74
“Hit the spot”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

It was a dreary Oregon Coast day and the warm pizza hit the spot. We sat in front of the fireplace which didn't put out much heat, but it was nice for atmosphere. We had a thin crust pizza, and I have no complaints. Decent salad bar. They had some video games which I thought were on the violent side....they publish coupons in the free tourist newspapers floating around town...

• Visited November 2013
Silverton, OR
“Loved The Pizza”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My group of 12 guys were in Newport for a conference and went out for pizza. The food was wonderful -- their Ultimate Meat Pizza was one of the best I've ever had. I will definitely go back here when I have a chance.

• Visited November 2013
“Best take out. ”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were staying in Newport for a few days and on our last night we were too tired to go out so we ordered in, I'm so glad we did! The Philly cheesesteak sandwich was absolutely amazing and the wings of fire were some of the best wings I have had in a very long time. The delivery guy was so nice! If we are ever in the area again this will definitely be on our list of must eats. :)

Forest Grove, Oregon
“Not the best location”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We are fans of the chain, we like the crust, toppings and old time pizza parlour appeal.

This location has no chicken or potatoes! What a shame - no legendary spuds! Boooo!

• Visited October 2013