“Excellent Thai!”

Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are Located on west end of the bay front near by coast guard , Newport , Oregon. All combination of Thai food and seafood in Thai style. [ Open on Thank Giving & Christmas ]
South Beach, Oregon
“Excellent Thai!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We accidentally came across M&P. We just went in to have a glass of wine and an appetizer until the restaurant we originally planned to go to opened. We were so impressed with the polite service, wine and appetizer that we decided to have dinner there after all. The food was excellent and very fresh. We just love a restaurant that you can have a relaxed meal and conversation and, of course, with outstanding food. This restaurant has it all!

• Greek first
Broadbent, OR
“Fresh Thai Food That Delivers On Taste”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Ordered from large lunch menu, lunch specials priced at $8.95. We like Thai food and husband usually orders Mussaman curry, totally pleased. I enjoyed a ginger stir fry, equally wonderful. Lunch accompanied by soup and appetizer. Would recommend to anyone who likes Thai food or anyone with a bit of adventure in their soul.

Albany
“Definitely the place if you like to explore new foods!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The service, food and selection in this restaurant are 5 star. We went there during the snow..they were the only one open..and we were glad we did. It has new owners and they are working very hard to turn this place around. It will be a regular for us now.I had the Tom Yum Chicken Noodle Soup..lime, p-nut, cilantro
....fabulous!

• Visited December 2013
Hanoi
“Thailand Comes to the Bay Front”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

The owners of M&P took it over from another Thai person in October or so of 2013. The new owners are a wonderful Thai couple and the cooks are also a Thai couple who have loads of experience. I used to live in Thailand and every time I go there (about once a week), I am reminded of my time in Thailand. The food is real Thai and the service is wonderful. Every customer is greeted graciously and the owners are grateful for everyone's patronage. Their service should be a model for other restaurants as they genuinely make you feel like a welcomed guest. The food is fantastic and is truly Thai. I will warn you that if you say "hot" you should be familiar with Thai hot as it will make you sweat! I love this place and the owners. I am pleased to consider them friends. Also, if it means anything, all of the locals here love this place and most frequent it often. I would especially recommend the lunch special: soup, appetizer, and lunch size entree for about $8.75. Also, very child friendly.

Newport, OR
“Great Thai food!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Haven't visited Thailand, but am told by friends and family that the food here is very authentic.
The large menu is full of good dishes with bright fresh flavors, wonderful herbs and spices, fresh, seasonal vegetables, and good choices of meats, seafoods, and tempeh.
The service is personable and helpful. This is a wonderful addition to newport!

Visited March 2014