My wife and I stayed at Embardadero in a 1 bedroom suite the 3rd week of March 2013. We are Vacation Internationale owners. We had a great stay, and would return to this resort anytime. Even though the VI check-in is off-site - it was no problem, and the VI and Embardadero staff were friendly and helpful. Loved the location of the resort too - being an easy walk into historic newport, to beaches, and the Yaquina Bay lighthouse. Resort amenities were also great - with pool, hot tub, and crabbing dock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon
- Embarcadero Resort Hotel Newport, Oregon