We reserved a room at the Embarcadero through Hotwire, not expecting much. We got there and were blown away. It is really a time-share community, with "rooms" that are suites that include a full size kitchen, separate bedroom and bathroom and a patio. The room was clean, the mattress was horribly soft (which may work for some, but not for us). We were able to go swimming in the heated indoor pool which was just perfect. There is even a quarter laundry room so that you can get all of your sandy/dirty clothes washed before packing them up. The newly revamped restaurant had a killer homemade vegetarian burger that we can't stop raving about! This place is perfect for families! I hope we can go back again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon
- Embarcadero Resort Hotel Newport, Oregon