The location of the Embarcadero is great. The view is lovely and you can walk to a number of good restaurants. The units at Embarcadero are individually owned and the owners control the state of the room. Unfortunately the owner of the room we stayed in hasn't changed a thing since 1980. The walls and woodwork were all scuffed and marked, there was a hole in the couch and the bathroom, while clean, was very tired. I think there may be some very nice rooms, but next time I would ask to see the room before committing. Overall this is a property that should be prime, but it just looks tired, inside and out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Yaquina Bay in Newport Oregon - every well appointed guestroom has a Million Dollar view of beautiful Yaquina Bay. Full Service Hotel - with Restaurant, Lounge, Indoor Salt Water Pool and Spa, Crab Boat Dock and Boat Rentals, 4000 Square Feet of flexible Meeting Space with Full Service Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embarcadero Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Resort Newport
- Embarcadero Hotel Newport
- Embarcadero Newport Oregon
- Embarcadero Resort Hotel Newport, Oregon