“Relaxing”

The Mill Casino Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in North Bend
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We had an outstanding experience. The outdoor hot tubs are great, service was wonderful, and location was romantic. The boardwalk is very beautiful at sundown. The buffet was fresh and delicious. The gaming floor was kept clean and had plenty of slots to play.

• Stayed: June 2014
Suzann_Anaya, Director of Hotel Operations at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Juapshaw49,

Thank you for your compliments. The boardwalk on Coos Bay is stunning at both sunrise and sunset. I’m glad you were able to enjoy a romantic and relaxing getaway. I hope that you come visit us again this summer. The sunshine and sea are calling……

Reviewed 20 June 2014

They have very nice rooms, and the staff is very quick to bring you any extra items you may require while you're there. They have valet parking, which is very nice if you don't like driving in circles searching for a place to park, and the staff is very pleasant and helpful.

Dear Gary,

Thank you for being our recent guest, and for reviewing our property. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your visit. Please come again very soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I HAD THE PLEASURE OF STAYING AT THE MILL CASINO THE WEEK-END THE "rATpACK" SHOW WAS THERE....

What fun!!........The room at the Tower was wonderful, clean as can be, we ate in the Plank House restaurant......Food very good, and the service through out the house could not be better!

The slot gods were not as good to me, as before, but, we didn't have much of a loss...Guess I was just spoiled, as on two different birthdays when I stayed at the Mill, I hit huge jackpots! On a "penny slot" three years ago, betting $2., I got into a bonus round, that replayed its self over a few times, and hit it for $12,000!.....And another time, on "Wicked Winnings", betting the same, hit it for $8,850...............

From the Casino Hosts, Sharon, Randy.....They treat you like royalty.....There is a very nice young lady, Jennifer, and she will follow in their steps, already remembering guest, greeting them by name...........

Their is always a manager on duty, if you should need one, tho, I never have, but they are very professional.........From the front desk, to the cleaning people, the place is run very well..

Gosh, just writing this makes me want to go back!...

Thanks, Mill Casino!

Shirley C.

Room Tip: If there is a suite open, they are wonderful!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Shirley,

I’m very glad that you enjoyed the show! The Rat Pack was great. Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. We always love to hear from our loyal guests.

I made sure to pass your compliments about the hosts on to them and their manager directly. I am sure your kind remarks will make their day!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Such a BEAUTIFUL hotel, very friendly staff. . Buffet was small but food was fantastic. Small is sometimes bigger & better. Dell food was also very good and the slots were very generous. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: Only issue was that a dog was allowed into the buffet at breakfast. We left when they entered. We...

Dear Rmecox,

Thanks for the positive feedback. I love to hear that you enjoy our property because it is intimate and personal. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed in the non-smoking tower room, it was very nice, fantastic shower, more comfortable bed and flat screen TV. We've stayed and gambled February, March, April and May 2014. Imagine our surprise when we received 1 night free good Monday thru Thursday vs 2 nights free each, anytime before. We don't receive food offers except those valid Monday or Tuesday. The plank house restaurant has been delicious and the service above average.
We also don't understand why you freeze $60.00 every time we stay on our free nights? We've never charged anything to our room or done damage of any kind? We gamble usually more than we should but it doesn't seem to help?

Room Tip: The non-smoking rooms in the tower are larger, have larger more comfortable beds, flat screen TV and...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mary S
Suzann_Anaya, Director of Hotel Operations at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Mary,

I’m very glad to read that you were pleased with your accommodations. I am sorry you are disappointed in the types of coupons and offers you’ve received in the mail recently. All offers are issued to you based on the type of gaming you’ve done while visiting us.

In our hotel (and in most hotels) it is common practice to require a credit card at check in regardless if the room is complimentary or not. This is to allow the guests the ability to charge meals to their room, as well as to ensure the hotel will be able to collect in the unlikely event that damage is done to the room. These authorizations will go away after a guest has checked out of the hotel.

I do hope that you will continue to visit us. You indicated in your review that you have been guests of ours for four straight months. I truly hope that we’ve given you the type of service and value to keep you coming back as one of our loyal guests.

With sincere regard,

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We have spent a couple of weekends here lately and are very pleased with our stay. The housekeeping department is excellent (our room was clean, the workers have great personalities and were always helpful when we asked questions). The buffet was excellent and our breakfast was delicious. The "Slot Gods" were very good to us. We have a casino host (Randy) that is awesome! I can't say anything bad about The Mill at all. We will be back very soon.

Room Tip: The tower suites are to die for.
1  Thank Lisa M
Suzann_Anaya, Director of Hotel Operations at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Lisa,

We love visits from you and Jim! Whenever we see your names on our arrivals list, we are all happy. You’ve been favorite guests of ours for many years. Your kindness to everyone at the front desk and housekeeping is much appreciated.

I hope we will see you again very soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The one thing my family & I would like to see some changes would to be able to get to the main restaurants without going out in the elements to get to them. Possibly get an escort through the casino &/or erect a covered walkway from the hotel to the restaurants outside. We travel a lot with grandkids & it would be so much more convenient for your customers if this could be done. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Japkl41,

The title of your review contains some amazing compliments, so first let me say Thank You for giving your feedback about our food, rooms and staff. I’m delighted that you enjoyed all of it.

Creating a more family friendly walkway between the hotel and restaurants has been a topic of discussion. We are obligated to keep children under the age of 21 off of the casino floor because we serve alcohol on the gaming floor. This can cause an inconvenience to our guests, especially during inclement weather. I appreciate your concern, and I’ll make sure that your comments are seen and heard.

Most Sincerely,

Edgewater Inn
#3 of 7 in Coos Bay
Sunset Oceanfront Lodging
Best Western Inn at Face Rock

Been to The Mill Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!