“Excellent little casino”

The Mill Casino Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in North Bend
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We came in for our 33 anniversary we stay on the first floor my husband is handicapped everything in the bathroom was perfect It is a great hotel it was quiet and very clean the only problem we really had was getting food at midnight or one in the morning when we are still gambling and I was unable to get food at the time yeah I'm a diabetic and I needed food so wasn't able to get the right food that I needed but It really was a greAt place

• Stayed: July 2014
Suzann_Anaya, Director of Hotel Operations at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Oneacre,

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for choosing our Casino & Hotel to celebrate! I am delighted that you found the first floor accessible accommodations to be so comfortable.

I have shared your observations about the food selection for diabetic folks with the restaurant team. I hope we are able to add some additional items in the near future.

I hope you are able to come back soon and visit us again!

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Have always liked it as I can park my car once and play, eat and sleep. Not offered as many deals now, but still like to stop there. Very friendly staff at check-in and they did upgrade me to bay view. They always offer to help with bags. Room has always been clean the several times I have stayed. Check out is easy.

Dear Tamara,

Thank you for being our recent guest and for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor. I’m delighted to read that you enjoy our hotel and its amenities. For the best shot at the lowest rate, I recommend visiting “off-season” as much as possible. You can generally find the best rates when you visit Sunday-Thursday. Weather can still be spectacular as late as October, and the winter months have their own special kind of fun. Please give it a try and see what you think!

All the best,

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Love this hotel! Stayed in a non-smoking tower king room and it was fantastic! The bed was so comfortable! The plank house had delicious food and drinks and the casino was very fun! My only complaint is that the pool had way to much chlorine in it! It was over powering but the outdoors hot tub was fantastic! Will be back for sure!

1  Thank Britta V

Dear Britta,

Thank you! I’m very glad to hear that you enjoyed our new mattresses. Those mattresses are sourced locally and made in Oregon. We’ve been getting a lot of positive feedback about them.
Thank you also for mentioning the meals you ate in the Plankhouse, I’ll pass your wonderful compliments to the restaurant team, and they will be delighted.

I’m sorry about the chlorine. It sounds like it was over-powering when you visited our pool area. The amount of chlorine is very carefully monitored but I will look into your concern to be sure that our system is functioning properly.

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor. I hope we see you again very soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I am always pleased with the spacious room and the quality of service I receive when I visit the Mill Casino Hotel at the coast in North Bend. The service is exceptional and the food is always the highest quality available in town.

Room Tip: Bay view rooms are the best option, wonderful view of the bay and the ships entering the bay.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Carol,

Thank you for the compliment. I loved the title of your review, and feel honored to know that you look forward to being in our area because you enjoy our property so much.

We enjoy you also; please know that you are a valued guest and our hope is that we always remain your choice to stay, play and eat when you visit North Bend.

With warm regard,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We live in CA and our daughter lives in WA. Being older seniors it is the best half way stop ever. Rooms are so comfortable and clean. Staff is ALWAYS available and the area offers extra stops for shopping. A shuttle is there for your use. I was turning 75 a couple weeks ago and we checked in on my birthday eve. We were told we had been upgraded to a suite,champagne included.. Well, let me tell you it was FAB, beautiful view, nice decor and we could have had a party in the shower. Thank you so much for making my milestone birthday so memorable. The small eating area in the casino has the most wonderful breakfast too. See you next time!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nancy B

Dear Nancy,

Happy Birthday to you AGAIN! I’m glad we were able to make your special day so memorable, you deserve it! I’m glad you have found us while driving between your home and your daughter’s home. Driving from Northern California is always a beautiful experience along Hwy. 101, and North Bend is an ideal spot to stop for the night.

Thank you for the complimentary review of our hotel, we appreciate it very much.

We will look forward to your next visit with us!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My mother and I had an enjoyable stay. The only thing that would have made it better was the ability to play longer. The machines were so tight, could not find any to pay out. We would love to have played longer.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deanna A

Dear Deanna,

I am glad you and your mother had an enjoyable visit in our hotel, and experienced a weekend getaway on Coos Bay together.

It sounds like you didn’t have a lucky day while visiting the casino. I hope you’ll come and try your luck again, you never can predict when those machines will pay. We really pride ourselves on keeping our slot floor up to date with the newest and most exciting games, and I hope you found some fun games to play while you were here.

Thank you for posting a review and sharing your thoughts with us.

Kindly,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We love TheMill Hotel/Casino. The staff are all so friendly and will do whatever it takes to accommodate. us, rooms are comfortable and always clean. The food could be better but the bakery dept. is excellent. We will be back! Oh yes one thing I don't like at all is that there are no dresser drawers , so we are forced to live out of our suit cases.

Room Tip: Always ask for a room upgrade. The tower On the north side is quiet. 6th floor gives a much better...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sistersjncs,

Thank you for leaving us this review, we love to hear from our frequent guests. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoy the friendly service and clean rooms. Friendliness and Cleanliness are our two buzzwords in the hotel, and it is wonderful when guests notice!

I also love our bakery (sometimes too much!) those muffins and donuts call to me every morning, I’m glad to hear that you feel the same way.

Your observation about the lack of dresser space in the rooms is noteworthy. When we eventually replace the Tower furniture, drawer space is one of those items we intend to add. Thank you for sharing your opinion on the subject.

We will look forward to another visit from you very soon!

With gratitude,

Edgewater Inn
#3 of 7 in Coos Bay
Sunset Oceanfront Lodging
Best Western Inn at Face Rock

Been to The Mill Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!