“So worth the stop”

The Mill Casino Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in North Bend
“So worth the stop”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

This was a great place to stop with visiting family, while taking in the Oregon Coast! It was a perfect choice, very comfortable, clean and quiet! We would do it again no matter the charge! Enjoyed the band in the Warehouse 101, the server was excellent, everyone danced and had fun! Thank you Mill Casino Resort!

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Cindy541
Suzann_Anaya, Director of Hotel Operations at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Cindy541

You are most sincerely welcome! We are all delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our property so thoroughly. Your review is helpful to other travelers who might choose us based on your experience, thanks for sharing. I hope that you will find a reason to visit the Oregon Coast again very soon, and that you will be our guest when you do.

Warmest regards,

Director of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Check-in was a breeze, courteous & friendly. The room was clean & comfortable. Because it was our anniversary, we were presented with a free bottle of champagne. We ate in the Plank restaurant, again friendly service & good food. Another time, ate in the timbers cafe, delicious food & good proportions. Last, but not least, had the buffet, wow, plenty to choose from & really good. Won an extra dollar or two in the casino too!

Room Tip: If you are non-smoker & want a view of the bay, ask for room in the towers.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank papagrandmaf
Dear PapaGrandmaf,

Happy Anniversary! I am delighted that you chose to spend your special occasion with us. From the Hotel to the Casino to Food & Beverage, it sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Please come again soon!

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This casino/hotel was a very nice surprise for us. I had booked it but didn't know what to expect. We had a bay view on the first floor and it was very nice to look out and see the water. Also a very nice boardwalk to walk along and benches to sit, relax & enjoy the view. The room was immaculate and beds very comfortable....almost better than home!!! The staff was helpful, friendly and genuine. The pool was very nice, clean & had a sprinkler which was fun. Great place for the price - would definitely stay there again & will recommend to friends & family.

Room Tip: request room with bay view - worth it!!!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Janis,

Wow! You’ve left us a glowing review, thank you! I loved reading that you thought the beds were almost better than home. We recently have added new mattresses, that are locally sourced, and made right here in Oregon. I think they are the best mattresses I’ve ever slept on too. I enjoyed reading that you had fun in our indoor pool with the fountain jets on, they are a blast!

I hope now that you have discovered us; you will come back often and visit.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

The service we received at The Mill was fantastic. Joe Achen, our check in attendant, was extremely friendly, hospitable, and welcoming. We will defiantly be returning. Our room was clean with a nice tub & large vanity area. The beds were soft & the decor was reflective of the lodge theme. The children's arcade was really small & outdated.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Sunshine,

Joe is a fantastic bell attendant. He loves his job, and it shows! I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us; we try to run the friendliest and cleanest hotel on the coast. Your feedback about the arcade is duly noted, it could use a little sprucing up, I agree.

Thank you for the review, we are thankful you are a loyal guest, and look forward to your next visit.

With warmest regards,

Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We like the bay view side. Very comfortable room. Great variety of restaurants. You can have as much or little casino life. Quiet at night when we were there. Nice gathering area for meeting up with friends.

Room Tip: Bay view side.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear 144Y,

Thank you for being our guest, and leaving us such a lovely review. I like the bayside rooms too, those morning views can’t be beat.

I speak for everyone here when I say please come again!

Kind regards,

Quad Cities USA
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Fortunate to receive a top floor room overlooking the bay. The room was spotless, spacious, very comfortable. So was the king-size bed. Service was also excellent and every employee I encountered was genuinely friendly. All for a very reasonable rate (booked online).
We'd stay again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Blandboy,

I think we were fortunate to receive such a nice guest! I am very glad that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and casino. Thank you for leaving us this positive feedback on Trip Advisor. Your compliments are appreciated!

Most Sincerely,

Hanford, California
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The price of the room was perfect, The room was very nice and comfortable, The service was outstanding. I felt at home there and would highly recommend anyone looking for a relaxing stay by the Bay they should really look into staying at this resort. I grew up in Coos Bay and moved to the Fresno area and had not been in the area for the last Thirty years. I was looking for some where that was a good central location and had everything I might need if I did not want to go out. they are right on the water and the view was wonderful. The casino was clean and entertaining, they have a nightclub that was hopping the nights I visited. The food in the three restaurants the I dined in were four star. The food was fresh and all tho I did not ask, it appeared that a lot of the ingredients were farm to table fresh. The people were all very helpful and friendly just the way I remember them. The location is perfect you are just off the 101 which can take you north or south to some of the best beaches on the coast of Oregon.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south east wing have a great view of the water
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ziggylinux,

Let me start with “Welcome Home”! We are glad you chose us as your hub for a visit back to your hometown. I am glad that you found our establishment to be a peaceful and relaxing place to stage your visit from. We take great pride in the hotel, casino and restaurants in providing the best service on the Oregon Coast. We like to showcase all that Coos Bay and North Bend has to offer; after all, its home!

Please come back soon, we will be waiting!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Bend
#3 of 7 in Coos Bay
Plainview Motel & RV Park
Super 8 Coos Bay/North Bend
Best Western Inn at Face Rock

Been to The Mill Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!