“Highly recommended”
Review of Three Arch Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oceanside
Three Arch Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Oceanside B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We loved our room, the location, and the impressive staff. I would recommend it and plan to go back to stay again. I was amazed at how consistently caring and professional the staff were from beginning to end. It's the best place I've stayed so far in Oceanside (and this is our favorite coastal town to visit).

Room Tip: We stayed in the Albatross room, which was lovely. The pictures online didn't do it justice; it...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alissa W

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Quaint, small inn with big rooms, quiet, huge tub, we used this as our home base to explore the "Three Capes" region. We drove past all the other lodging options and couldn't be happier about our decision to stay here. No front desk interaction necessary, they emailed us our entry code, and it truly felt like "ours" for our stay. Wonderful little coffee shop and restaurant below and across the street....but it was the most amazing view, even before the sun came up, to have "our" three arches greet us each day. The huge bed was a bit squeaky, but the floor was rock solid....high ceilings and lots of elbow room. The tub was awesome, and we had baked peach French Toast and dungeoness Benedict in the morning. This is the spot!

Room Tip: Room 1 or 4 had the extra "gabled" windows, we loved it because we get up early, but if yo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We love the small town of Oceanside so we decided to stay at Three Arch Inn. It was very homey and relaxing with a great view. Oceanside has no cell service which we like. The room had a phone, internet service and cable so you are not completely cut off from the world, if you do not want to be. Our room was very nice and very clean. Our 13 year old daughter slept on an air mattress that Three arch Inn provided. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2014

If I ever have the opportunity to return to Oceanside, Oregon I will most definitely be staying at Three Arch Inn. Check-in/checkout was very easy. The room was clean and the view was beautiful! I only wish that we were able to crack a window open to hear the sound of the ocean outside. The town of Oceanside is a sweet little place. This Inn was very affordable and so very comfortable. I wish I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I've stayed several times in Oceanside, and this is the best value for my money. We were almost breathless when we walked through the door and saw the beautifully modern room with an unbelievable view of the ocean. Most of the "affordable" places I stay at when visiting the beach are on the rustic side, so this was a real treat. Love that they take dogs, of course. A must for us!

They had lots of amenities: cable TV (which we didn't use), hair dryer, shampoo and soap dispenser in the shower, refrigerator, microwave. The coupons for the restaurant downstairs were a nice detail, and we used them both.

We definitely considered extending our stay in Ocenaside, based on our room alone. I have no problems recommending this place.

Room Tip: Rooms 1 and 4 have a window above the vaulted ceiling, really brightening up the room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WorldIsAPlayground
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stopped here for a vacation and it was beautiful. Lovely veiw and nice room. If you pay a little extra you can have chocolates and flowers. It's a nice getaway for a couple. We'd stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The place is great! The views are second to none.

You wake up looking out over the Ocean with an amazing rock formation so close it seems like you can touch them. I also had the benefit of a full moon one night, so the light of the Moon across the water with the rocks was again simply beautiful.

The room it self has nice features, a little refrig and microwave. The best part about the room I had was the huge tub with jets. I used that thing everyday and loved every second!

I will stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oceanside
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Tillamook
#1 of 4 in Oceanside
Surfside Resort
Surfside Resort
#1 of 8 in Rockaway Beach

Been to Three Arch Inn? Share your experiences!