“Very good food at a very good price!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shanghai Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 58 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Chinese
“Very good food at a very good price!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

What a great little place! Some of the best Chinese food I have ever had. How can I say this ? Well, I just did! Soup was delectable, appetizers yummy, main course dishes (B meal for 2) all very tasty. Not too salty, fresh, generous portions. Hey, and the tea was good, too! Did I mention the friendly staff? I know we will go back and we will tell our friends.

Visited August 2013

Vale, Oregon
“Best chinese food ANYWHERE!”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Best fried rice EVER!!!! Fast and delicious! The most reasonable prices for a meal in town. Great combos. Family owned and operated. Great lunch deals.

Visited March 2013
South Lake Tahoe, CA
“Yuk!”
Reviewed 8 September 2011

We ordered the family style meal for 2...selection "A". The first thing to come was the tea. I had never had a bad pot of tea in any Chinese restaurant in the world till now. It looked and tasted like it had been brewing all day!

Then came the appetizers: 4 slices of cold pork with the bright pink edges all around (I can't remember what that's called, but I've NEVER seen it served this way), 4 super greasy fried shrimp, and 1 old fried egg roll filled with an interesting, sweetly spiced filling with a weird, mushy texture.

Minutes later while we were just beginning to eat an appetizer, the main course came. Nothing was made fresh, and I actually think the Almond Chicken with its masticated chicken and 2 almond slivers may have come from a can like the crispy noodles did. Pretty gross stuff.

3 Thank Uphilldeb