“Hopping spot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Ontario
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casual dining. Featuring local brews, wines & spirits. Great hand-cut northwest steaks & prime rib nightly. Char-broiled burgers, sandwiches and salads, as well as vegetarian and gluten-free options.
idaho
“Hopping spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

For lunch or dinner. Bar busy, but great service. Food selection is extensive and varied. Fun place to hang out!

Visited February 2014

Nanaimo, Canada
“Excellence at What it Professes to Be!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I'm so happy I have access to Trip Advisor when I am in new communities. We wanted to go out for dinner in Ontario, Oregon tonight and didn't have a clue where to go. I'll check Trip Advisor, I said! I knew I didn't want fine dining - I wanted good food, reasonably priced, served professionally. Well, we found Brewsky's Broiler and it came through on all three desires. The food was great - I had the half rack of ribs, my hubby had the steak sandwich. Both were terrific. I am a huge Tony Roma's fan and these ribs surpassed those! Service was great (hint, though - if you are leaving the bill, please tell us if you take the money or if we pay at the cashier, rather than just throwing the bill down as you pass). This restaurant doesn't try to be fine dining and I didn't want it to be. I would go back in a heart beat!

Visited February 2014
“Great food and service. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Right when we sat down we got our menus and drinks ordered. We ordered our food and got it fast too. The food was very good! Just great burgers and fries. And for as busy as the place was the service was amazing.

Hermiston, Oregon
“Great BarBQ brisket sandwich ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Fantastic place to eat, 1st thing though, if you do a Google search, enter 23 SE 1ST Ave, versus Street, cuz Street will take you to a warehouse across the railroad tracks. The decor is nice, love all the mounted fish on the wall, great service, great food, definitely 2 thumbs up

Cindy L, Owner at Brewsky's Broiler, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thanks for the great review & the heads-up about the address! I discovered our address listed
incorrectly on several of the travel sites and was able to fix the problem.
Snowmass Village, Colorado
“Great food and service when passing through”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

On a drive across the Western states we tripped into this wonderful little restaurant. The server we had was terrific: friendly, solicitous, and knew the menu - having worked there for 5 years. The hamburger my wife ordered was of top quality and arrived rare, as she had ordered it. I had the chicken special of the day. It was moist and delicious. This was the best quick meal we had on the trip!

• Visited September 2013