“Small town friendly service !!!!”
Review of Ontario Inn

Ontario Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were stopping in Ontario for the night on the first day of a long vacation. We had no reservations. The staff was great. The gray cat I wanted to keep and our room was great. This is an older hotel away from the freeway and just a pleasant stop. Clean and neat with plenty of room to stretch out is how I felt about the room. The price was great in this day and age. I would stay here again and have already recommended it to friends.

Room Tip: The staff will help you if you have some need that needs addressed.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
OntarioInn, Owner at Ontario Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed here for a while off and on through the summer of 2013. Not the fanciest hotel, but like another reviewer said- good bang for the buck. The folks there are real nice. Certainly an older hotel, but it seems like they do a good job of keeping it clean etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2014

An older hotel, but pleasant and comfortable. Receptionist was very accomadating. And I really enjoyed Breakfast, it was very good. I would stay here again when traveling from Roseburg, Oregon to Eastern Idaho.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Clean and comfortable room with great bed. The room had a fridge and microwave and good channel choices for the tv. Good breakfast choices and really friendly and helpful people the guest service is excellent..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sam M
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Lots of yard areas which you usually don't see in motels. Peaceful view out back and nice place to run a dog. The room was clean and had the usual amenities (fridge and microwave). Good breakfast choices and friendly people.

Room Tip: The highway runs in front of the motel, but we didn't notice any noise from traffic at night eve...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2013

When we stopped we were thinking it was a cute little place. The rates were very reasonable and the location was convenient. Then we got our room. The air vent next to one of the beds was caked in dirt, dust and insulation. Then we saw the bathroom. The sink had cigarette burns on it(supposed to be nonsmoking room) the floor hadn't been swept or mopped and the shower was so filthy I put a towel down to step on. There was mold on the ceiling also.
The next morning when we were checking out the lady in the office asked if we had a comfortable stay. I told her about the conditions in the room and she got upset with me and said "You can't expect 5 star at this price." I wasn't going to fight with her so I just got my coffee and hit the road. I certainly know the difference between mom and pop hotels and the Ritz but cleanliness shouldn't have a price point.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Dkkclack
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Pleasantly surprised on arrival.Motel looked clean and well kept from the outside.In the lobby met by a large chap who I presumed was the owner.He appeared out of what I presume were the living quarters which looked untidy and had a strange smell,he was of the same appearance.Went to the room which was not the best,with the air conditioning unit hanging off the wall.On awakening the next morning found quite a few bites on my body!!! Don't judge a book by its cover.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
OntarioInn, Owner at Ontario Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

In our attempt to research your comments, we could find no record of a Peter Wigan having stayed at our motel in August or September. Is it possible you are wrong about the dates or used a different name during your stay?