“Terrific sushi”
Review of Kanpai

Kanpai
Ranked #30 of 60 Restaurants in Ontario
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Sushi restaurant in Ontario. Good service, terrific food and reasonable prices......highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Kanpai

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

The miso soup starter was flavorless. Maybe it was a powdered mix? We shared a bento box--the salmon & scallops. The salmon was good--the scallops, breaded & tasteless. Need I say more?

Reviewed 20 August 2012

We had a terrific evening of food and laughter in this comfortable spot. The staff were quick in the uptake and the dishes were well prepared. A hit for us. We shall return!

1  Thank TropicalParadise888
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I like the food and the service. Exceeded my expectations. Had sushi and teriyaki chicken, it was very good so I went back and had the bento box the next night. It was very good as well. I liked the atmosphere in the bar with the tv' s and the exceptionally friendly service.

1  Thank zpops
Reviewed 18 June 2012 via mobile

I eat at Kanpai fairly regularly for lunch. Their sushi rolls are very good, especially when Tommy is making them. I've had their teriyaki bowls and I always get extra sauce. They are tasty and big. They have a very contemporary bar for cocktails after work and I love their martinis. Good appetizers which include my favorite of steamed edemami and their poki tuna. Tommy also caters and I have been to a couple events he has catered and the food is always wonderful.

Bottom line: very beautiful restaurant with good food and good service.