“Clackamas River House B & B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oregon City
Clackamas River House
Ranked #1 of 3 Oregon City B&B and Inns
Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
“Clackamas River House B & B”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This property is absolutely adorable. The owners Marc & Beverly have converted this home into a wonderful B & B. I chose the Oregon room since it had a private bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower which was over the top clean and looked sparking new. The room is tastefully furnished with antiques, bed super comfortable and although I'm not a breakfast person I really enjoyed the homemade muffins, fresh fruit and yogurt parfait along with lots of choices for hot tea. I'm sorry I have to leave and move on but hopefully on my way back through I can stop and stay another night or two....oh and hopefully you can enjoy the wonderful restful back yard...the grounds are beautiful...

Room Tip: the Oregon room has a private bath (first floor) which I chose but the Log Cabin room is adorable w...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Corinne A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2013

During our trip across the USA we had picked 4 B&Bs to stay so that we could met the locals. Clackamas is a beautiful property, and the room was spotless, with a spacious en-suite bathroom...and yet we did not feel at ease there - Bev and Mark were welcoming, but we felt a little like intruders into their house - our room did not have a TV, or coffee/tea making facilities, yet (unlike the other B&Bs we visited) we were not asked to make use of the kitchen or the lounge (which had a TV). Breakfast was very nice, but again, we were not offered a second cup of coffee. I don't think we would go back again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Thornton, Colorado
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We took a nice road trip recently and were looking for places to stay in/around the Portland, OR area. We had not booked anything in advance because we weren't sure what day we would get there. Luckily we called Marc & Beverly 30 minutes before arriving and they had a room available. I always feel bad doing last minute calls to B&B's because it's their house but we were graciously accepted.
The front yard overlooks the river and the room we were in (Oregon room) was spacious, clean and cozy. Beverly makes delicious breakfasts (homemade zucchini muffins were a hit even with my husband) and the backyard is so beautiful, you feel like you're at a spa.
Marc also recommended the restaurant up the street for their Smoked Salmon Chowder and it was delicious!
We would stay again.

Comfort Suites Clackamas
#5 of 7 in Clackamas
Holiday Inn Express Portland SE-Clackamas Area
Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas

Been to Clackamas River House? Share your experiences!