“Good pizza”

Jimmy O'S Pizzeria
Ranked #77 of 115 Restaurants in Oregon City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Jimmy O's is one of our favorite pizza places! We order pretty often and are always happy with the quality of their food. Love the various appetizers they offer, as well as the salad bar when we are eating there.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

This was by far the worse excuse for pizza ever!,the crust was so far you couldnt even bite it,so dry around the outside,then so much tomato pasty tasting red stuff in the center was soggy,very little meat or cheese,so sorry i didnt take a picture that would have showed how it looked,but could not prepare you for the taste.tried to eat it but only downed 1 piece, the salad bar was good,fresh but only one time thou,and plates were very small,there are so many good pizza places to eat dont waste your time here!

Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

This pizza is some of the best I've ever had and trust me I've had a few! Good fresh ingredients put together in a way that makes this pizza worth the price! I make my own pizza and consider my standards to be pretty high. Fast, friendly service and they deliver. Always consistent and a fantastic pizza for the money. If you love pizza you owe it to yourself to try Jimmy O's!

Reviewed 16 February 2012

very good pizza, More expensive than some. You are not disappointed.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Jimmy O's has always been my favorite Pizza. We don't go there too often because their prices are a little high but it is Excellent pizza.
The staff are always friendly and more than helpful.
If you're not on a budget, I definitely recommend you try Jimmy O's.