“rivershore bestwestern oregon city OR”

Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Oregon City
Reviewed 4 September 2013

A very pleasant stay while visiting family in Oregon City. This is the second time that we have stayed here and we really enjoy the location. With all rooms having a balcony view of the Willamette River,a nice on site restaurant and plenty of walking trails nearby.Portland and its airport are an easy drive along with access to the MT Hood area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear drew a,

I am so happy that we were able to accommodate all of your lodging and travel needs. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and for all of your wonderful compliments about our hotel. I appreciate your feedback as we are constantly looking for ways that we can improve even further. Thank you also for being a repeat guest and I hope that you’ll visit us again in the future!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel

Reviewed 1 September 2013

All rooms have a nice view of the Willamette River. I just enjoyed relaxing while watching the boats on the river.
The room was nice with refrigerator and microwave. Large updated bathroom with sink outside.
The bar/restaurant was not part of the Best Western (as the signs stated) so my slow/no service for food wasn't their fault. Nearby are Sherri's, Starbucks, and McDonald's, anyway.

Room Tip: Farther from office will net less noise from patrons entering/exiting bar and restaurant.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear weloveRtrips,

Thank you for your review and for being our guest. I’m very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found it to be relaxing and accommodating. I am sorry though, that your experience at the restaurant wasn’t quite as pleasant. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with them and I expect that those deficiencies will be corrected. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We stumbled upon this place while taking a road trip on our Harley Davidson. We usually don't stay in these types of hotels (we prefer type where you park right near your room) but with rain and darkness upon us we succumbed and stayed out of desperation. We were quite surprised at the reasonable price and all of the "bonus" nice things included-very nice soaps/shampoos/lotions/coupon for breakfast...(real breakfast) not little "lobby" snack. This place has a really nice restaurant/lounge attached to Hotel. PLUS ...exercise room, swimming pool, hot tub , room service from the excellent restaurant... PLUS if you just don't want "fancy" there's a McDonalds and a Shari's within walking distance! Balcony with view of the river, and easy on/off freeway access. Beds comfortable, rooms clean, we enjoyed our stay so much we stayed again on our return trip home!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Dear Billie Jo M,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and for choosing to stay with us ……. twice! It is such a pleasure to hear so many amazing compliments in so many different areas of the hotel; especially in regard to the value, upgraded amenities and quality & comfort of the sleeping rooms. I am so glad that your visit was such a pleasant one; and I am really excited to share all of your comments with the staff members! We absolutely cannot wait for your return and another chance to take care of you!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The hotel staff was great...from the moment I arrived until I departed the staff was helpful with room selection, luggage assistance and dining recommendations. It was a Wonderful place to stay and I will return on my next trip to Portland.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Elizabeth K,

Thank you very much for your kind review and for being our guest; I am delighted that your stay was so enjoyable. The staff, here at the Rivershore, is highly committed to ensuring that each guest is comfortable and satisfied; and they will be ecstatic to know that you recognized and appreciated them for their efforts. We do indeed look forward to your speedy return and another opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We are continuing our trek around the US and the rests at Best Western are really helping the trip go well. This is one beautiful country we live in. Go see it and rely on Best Western! We will be staying at more Best Westerns as we go.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear Lawarence C,

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your amazing journey and thank you for your review as well. I am so pleased that you enjoyed everything about your stay with us; and also, that you’ve found consistent comfort within the Best Western brand. I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments to the staff. I hope that your future adventures bring you back to the Oregon City area as we’d be thrilled to have another opportunity to serve you. I wish you safe and happy travels and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I would not stay at this hotel again. I didn't sleep because the bed was unbearably hard and there was a musty odor in the room which required us to leave to window open as often as possible. We stayed two nights and slept very little.

Dear Ruben C,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent visit to the Rivershore and thank you for staying with us. I’m very happy that you were pleased with the location of our hotel and with the quality service that you received. Though all of our guestrooms are furnished with premium quality beds, I can certainly understand how preferences vary and I’m extremely sorry that you found our beds to be so uncomfortable. You should expect to have a restful nights’ sleep when staying at a hotel; and I’m sorry that we let you down in that regard. I’m also sorry that you experienced an unpleasant odor in your room. That is unacceptable on our part and I will correct that immediately. Furthermore, I am grateful to you for bringing these issues to my attention and I hope that you’d be willing to give us another chance in the future. Please consider us the next time you travel to the Oregon City area; we’d be delighted to have another opportunity to serve you and see if we can build upon your impression of us.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stopped there early afternoon, spur-of- moment & stayed in a riverview room. (We were looking for a place close to the airport without being right in Portland.The location was perfect because it was outside of town but only took us 15 min. to get to airport). The staff was very efficient and helpful in getting a room ready and guiding us to local attractions. The hotel is older, but the room was very nice and modern. We enjoyed being on the river and strolled the park and watched boaters during the evening. We appreciated the breakfast coupon and the food was freshly prepared. My only complaint was that the room had a slight musty odor and AC was a little loud (typical of most "in-room" units).

Stayed: August 2013
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear mtnguy,

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback regarding your stay. I’m very pleased that you enjoyed the location, the staff helpfulness and the room. We take these comments quite seriously and use them as a barometer to ensure that we are doing everything that we can to make each guest feel warm and welcome. So again, thank you for your review. I am sorry that you experienced an unpleasant odor and that the AC was a little loud. I’ll have both of those items corrected immediately. I hope that you’ll consider visiting us in the future if your travels lead you back to the Oregon City area. It would be our pleasure to serve you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oregon City
Lakeshore Inn
Lakeshore Inn
#2 of 7 in Lake Oswego
Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel? Share your experiences!