Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel
EconoLodge
US$140
US$111
ComfortSuites
Clackamas Inn & Suites(Clackamas)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$165
US$139
US$141
Priceline
All reviewswillamette riverattached restaurantfree appetizersmall balconyhotel restaurantportland areashopping center across the streetnice view of the riverrooms are cleanbest westernswould stay here againwater pressurenice roomnice place to stayconvenient locationbusiness tripwe've stayed
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Hotel was recommended by our fishing guide... good value , good small lounge feel, good food and overall experience for a reasonable price. Lovely view of the Willamette river and the dock we used for our fishing trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Patricia N,

Thank you for being our guest. I am so pleased that you chose to stay with us, and I hope that your fishing trip was a success! Thank you also for the nice comments in regard to the value, the lounge, the restaurant, the view and the overall experience. I hope that you’ve made plans for more fishing trips in the future and I hope that you’ll allow us to be your, “fishing headquarters” the next time you make it down to Oregon City!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times when we have visited the Portland area. The rooms all overlook the Willamette River and a very scenic walking path. From the balcony we enjoy watching the river, the boats and even a seal! The best part of staying at this hotel is being able to bring our small dog with us and the convenience of the morning walks along the river.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear debraknox,

Thank you for being our guest and for continuing to do so. I am very grateful that you’ve chosen the Rivershore as your home away from home! I’m so pleased that you and your party, including your dog, enjoyed the room, the view and the walking path. We are very proud of our hotel and I’m glad that you were able to have such a pleasant experience. I hope that you’ll be in our area again soon; we’d love to have another opportunity to serve you!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Nice room, great restaurant! (although the prices were a bit high, the wait staff was excellent) Parking can be tight if you arrive late. Easy access to the Interstate (205). Will stay there again when visiting the Portland area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Christopher W,

Thank you ever so much for choosing the Rivershore and thank you for the pleasant comments about the nice room, the great restaurant and the excellent wait staff; I’ll gladly let them know how you felt. I am sorry however, that prices were a bit high in the restaurant and that you found the parking to be somewhat tight. I can’t thank you enough for intending to return in spite of these deficiencies. I am certainly, very grateful and I’ll see to it that we do our best to make sure that your next stay, is an even greater one!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

The location is fabulous, even in the Winter months, I've stayed here for business, had a place to park my large truck, nobody bothered with it, and I didn't hear any complaints about the auxiliary unit running. First couple of weekends were questionable, yet I let the staff know about the little problems, clogged drain, heater not shutting down, they fixed them since I got that room again 3 weeks later. Restaurant and lounge was also touch and go 1st time in, yet the staff did finally warm up. If I'm sent back to the area again, I won't hesitate to stay here again and again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Allen H,

Thank you so much for being our guest and returning for additional stays as well. Thanks also for commenting on the great location. I am so sorry though, that you had some minor issues. You mentioned that we had corrected these problems but, we should not have allowed them to become problems to begin with; and if for some reason you were not satisfied with the outcome, please don’t hesitate to call me personally. I do hope that you’ll give us another opportunity to serve you again; we’d be thrilled to have a chance to “WOW” you!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

When coming to the Portland, Oregon area we will ALWAYS stay at the Rivershore. We can count on a pleasant room with a river view in any of the rooms. The staff on all levels are pleasant, know their jobs and relate well to "old folks." We just happened to stay here once and have repeatedly returned. I cannot recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Donald W,

Thank you so much for continuing to be our guest; we are always delighted to see you! Thank you also for the wonderful comments in regard to the guestrooms, the view and the pleasant staff. I will absolutely pass your praise on to the rest of the staff; they’ll be very grateful. Please hurry back, as we look forward to serving you again soon!