“Spectacular food, spectacular service, spectacular restaurant.”

Delicate Palate Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Delicate Palate Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Pacific City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pacific Ave
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Asian bouillabaisse was probably the best soup I've ever eaten. Crab cakes were magnificent. Our server was wonderful fun and we regret we didn't get her name. The chef was nice, the owner was nice, even the wine distributors were nice. Amazing food. Great atmosphere. 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We have been to many fine dining restaurants along the Oregon Coast but I have to say this is probably the best restaurant on this part of the coast! Great service, pleasant atmosphere and just excellent food! My husband had the seared Ahi tuna and we split two appetizers: fried oysters and ravioli stuffed with crab. I had a luscious bowl of tomato bisque soup with a gigantic (and yummy) puffed pastry. I wanted to order the Mac and cheese as it is one of my favorite comfort foods but the wonderful woman who was both the waiter/bartender warned me that this would be too much. She was right! I needed to save myself for an outstanding rendition of Bananas Foster which we shared. All in all, an outstanding dining experience. We will definitely return!

1  Thank kc1101
Reviewed 14 February 2014

There are two parts to this small restaurant. The fine dining and the " pub". The Pub menu is about 1/2 the price as the fine dining. What do you get for the extra money? White tablecloths. We opted to sit in the back by the gas fireplace, no white tablecloths. However the food was outstanding! Our server was very efficient and knowledgeable remembering all the specials of the evening.
The servings are small not split able but adequate. I had the crab cakes and they were probably the best I have ever had. Lots of crab, light breading, served with salad greens, and a fruit compote. My husband had the crab, artichoke raviolis. Also served with greens and bruschetta. We had a side order of sautéed green beans? I had the white house wine from Italy. It was smooth and light went well with the crab cakes. Service was very good but they weren't very busy.
Its a non de script restaurant next to a motel but don't let that fool you.

2  Thank BeckyinBend
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This understated restaurant was one of the best restaurants I have been to. The food was incredible, the wine list was amazing and the staff was both knowledgeable and engaging. I would reccommend this restaurant again and again.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We were tired when we got to the Pacific City Inn so decided to just eat in their restaurant. My husband had the ribs with marion berry sauce and declared them some of the best he's had. I had crab cakes that were just ok especially since I was hoping for some good hunks of good fresh crab.