“Great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Pacific City
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: 503-483-1026
Tualatin, Oregon, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

Had cheeseburgers with a beer. Great food and service. Save your money and eat here as apposed to the overpriced pub next door. The staff was fun to chat with.

• Visited August 2014

Denver
“Would have been 5 stars without the vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Great location, terrific tacos, and burgers. Prices were spot on too. Interior is super cool with plenty of seating. I will recommend this to others.
Would have given BJs 5 stars except the local vibe. I've surfed many places in the world and nothing turns me off more than some punk vibe at ordering and the pickup counter. There's no place for it in the lineup and definitely not when I'm trying to eat.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank SurfColorado78
“Fresh fish taco!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Their fresh fish taco was amazing. The laid back staff made a killer margarita that was perfect to enjoy on the sunny deck. A must if you are at the beach!

Durham, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pork burrito, excellent setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife and I just happened into this very scenic town while exploring the OR coast. We were hungry and decided to stop in here for a quick bite to eat. I had the pork burrito; she had the fish. I thought the pork burrito was very good, while she was so-so on the fish. The atmosphere was very casual and the staff were friendly. If we are ever in the area again, I would go back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Awesome tacos and burritos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My brother and I really enjoyed the pork tacos, chicken burrito and beers we ordered for lunch...pretty affordable and absolutely delicious! We felt like we were back in our favorite taco shack in Maui!