“Extraordinary and unforgettable.”

Green Acres Beach & Trail Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: There is no better way to experience the Oregon Coast and all the nature it has to offer than on horseback. First time riders or experienced we provide you with a horse and a guides to keep you safe while you take in all the scenic views of the Oregon Coast that you will never forget. The rides start at our exclusive location in 5985 Pacfic Ave Pacific City 97135 on the beach no roads to cross 1 minute and your on the beach riding the water edge and the dunes at Bob Straub State Park.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have had no previous experience with riding a horse. My fears were quickly put to rest with proper instruction and having been matched with the right horse for me.The beach on one side of me and the contrast of the intense greenery of Oregons Douglas fir trees and grassy meadows made my experience very peaceful and spiritual.

Greenacresor, Owner at Green Acres Beach & Trail Rides, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Green Acres Beach and Trail Rides. It is always a great pleasure to hear that we are serving our customers well. We look forward to serving you again soon. Gratefully,Green Acres Beach and Trail Rides.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My daughter is 13 and an avid horse rider. I on the other hand am an amateur. We were wondering how both our needs would be accommodated, but we both had a breathtaking adventure. Riding on the beach with Terri (owner) was a dream come true. She was very reassuring for me and the cantering on the beach was quite exhilarating. We would plan this trip again in a heartbeat. Sincerely nice people and very nice horses as well. Who could beat the landscape? Overall exceeded our expectations.

1  Thank Teri H

Thank you for the wonderful review sorry we are late on responding the horses take a lot of our time we are gearing up for our 2015 Horseback Riding season. Hope to you ride again this year. Please check us out at our website beach-rides.com
Also if you could friended us on Facebook at Green Acres Beach & Trail Rides
Thank
Terri Dan & Gary

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This place is fantastic. The guides are actually horse people, their horses are well-treated, athletic, and energetic, and the park is gorgeous. I've been on enough plodding trail rides to know that this was a truly special outfit. Props to Dan for being awesome.

1  Thank Bryan H

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Six of us went on a family horseback riding trip down the beach. It was me, my husband, brother in law, mother in law, father in law and sister. We had such a fun time. It probably was one of our most favorite activities that we did in Oregon. The ocean was absolutely beautiful and the horses were incredibly nice!

We paid an extra ten dollars and one of the guides took 90 pictures of our family and we were able to keep the memory card. Definitely recommend doing that! It was totally worth it and we got some amazing shots! :)

2  Thank JessicaEyes
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My girlfriend and I took a horseback ride down the coast line with green acres today. It wasn't my first time on a horse but it was Nicole's first time on a horse. She was excited to get on a horse, it's been a dream of hers for years, but at the same time she was very nervous and afraid of what the horse could do. After a few minutes of walking down the beach she settled in and was able to enjoy the ride.

Nicole's horse had a tendency to stay back a little and then sprint towards the front. The first time her horse did this she gave it a big "woah" and pulled on the rains; the horse listened but it didn't stop him from doing it again. It was fairly funny to watch the horse do this over and over again. Not only did she get the sprinter of the group but she got the California horse. "A California horse?", you might ask.. yup, her horse got tired of waiting behind one of the guides and decided to go right around the guide, give it a look, make some noise and in true California fashion, pulled out on front only to slow down. Haha

All in all it was a fun trip, the guides were great, the horses were fun and the view of the ocean was even better.

Thank you again to the staff at Green Acres, you guys made the ride a very fun and exciting adventure.