“Fine place for Pizza”
Review of Doryland Pizza

Doryland Pizza
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Pacific City
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Great little pizza place near the beach, allows pick up and sit down service.
Reno, NV
“Fine place for Pizza”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I had read some bad reviews of this place which almost kept me from going in but it was convenient and we were hungry. I thought it was just fine, I have no complaints, it had a fresh stocked salad bar and was clean. I got the thin crust pizza and I liked the sauce and the sausage had a little spice to it which was tasty. They realized they forgot to charge me for my salad but said it was on the house. The workers were busy but friendly enough. Don't trust the bad reviews.

1 Thank SierraMom24

Molalla, Oregon
“MS”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The salad bar is the freshest salad bar found anywhere. Pizza is excellent, but I really love the cheese bread and clam chowder.

• Visited June 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Only pizza in town”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Heavy on the dough, light on the toppings. Expensive and you have to order yourself and come up when they call. For these prices, someone should wait on me. I haven't been back after my only visit.

Visited October 2013
Washougal, Washington
“Good Family Vibe!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We ate here while camping at Cape Kiwanda. Very fun place for my teenage family. The salad bar was excellent. Staff was friendly and made us feel welcome.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Roni S
Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crappy food served by petulant teenagers”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch here and regretted it. The three teenagers behind the counter seemed to be moving in slow motion. Food did not come for quite a while even though there was only one other small family there. I ordered a side of potato wedges to go with my combo meal which was supposed to come with a salad. Never got the salad even though I asked for it. The drink did not come till I asked for it. Every thing was charred and I was charged regular price for my meal even though there was special of the day discount on it. I pointed these out and asked for my meager $3 in refund as a matter of principle and as protest to the horrendous food and overall experience. Their till system was so antiquated that after some painful wrangling the only option was to cancel my $2 tip. But the food was so crappy and the service so horrendous that I feel cheated. I am generally not this harsh, but for Doryland Pizza, all I can say is do NOT go this place.

Visited June 2014