We booked at the Hotel,which was described as having a wonderful view,right on the beach,what they forgot to tell you it was right on the main road and across from a very busy parking lot.
As there was no AC we had to open the door for fresh air and the noise was unbearable till quite late at night
The staff were OK at best and it certainly not worth the money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Cape Kiwanda is located just steps from the beach in beautiful Pacific City, Oregon. This 35 room boutique hotel features all ocean-view rooms; each is equipped with a gas fireplace, private balconies facing the ocean, flat screen televisions, pillow top mattresses, luxurious bedding, microwaves, and coffee makers. Cruise the laid back beach town on the complimentary beach cruiser bikes, stay in on a rainy day and watch complimentary DVD movies, also enjoy the Friday & Saturday night fireside managers reception where they will be serving Pelican beers, fine Oregon wines, sparkling apple ciders, and fruit and cheese platters from 5:30-6:30pm. On-site is the ocean view mini-spa where you may schedule a massage, manicure, pedicure, or facial. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn At Cape Kiwanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Cape Kiwanda Hotel Pacific City
- Hotel At Cape Kiwanda
- At Cape Kiwanda Hotel
- Inn At Cape Kiwanda Pacific City, Oregon