My absolute favorite spot on the Oregon Coast. Wonderful staff -always friendly, helpful and welcoming; good accommodations (great beds), private balconies to watch the incredible sunsets from, and an awesome beach for running, surfing or just plain relaxing. Been back ~ 10 times and each stay has been awesome. Already looking forward to next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Cape Kiwanda is located just steps from the beach in beautiful Pacific City, Oregon. This 35 room boutique hotel features all ocean-view rooms; each is equipped with a gas fireplace, private balconies facing the ocean, flat screen televisions, pillow top mattresses, luxurious bedding, microwaves, and coffee makers. Cruise the laid back beach town on the complimentary beach cruiser bikes, stay in on a rainy day and watch complimentary DVD movies, also enjoy the Friday & Saturday night fireside managers reception where they will be serving Pelican beers, fine Oregon wines, sparkling apple ciders, and fruit and cheese platters from 5:30-6:30pm. On-site is the ocean view mini-spa where you may schedule a massage, manicure, pedicure, or facial. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn At Cape Kiwanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Cape Kiwanda Hotel Pacific City
- Hotel At Cape Kiwanda
- At Cape Kiwanda Hotel
- Inn At Cape Kiwanda Pacific City, Oregon