My second time to stay here. This past visit we were able to witness
a winter storm with high winds and waves right from our room. The
weather didn't keep us from walking the quiet beach, eating at the Pelican Pub and Brewery (wonderful Reuben sandwich and pasta),
and bakery items from the Stimulus Cafe next door. It was a relaxing
two days with the fireplace, ocean view and dvd movies.
All the clerks, room attendants and maintenance man were very helpful
and always polite and smiling. Rooms, beds and amenities great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Cape Kiwanda is located just steps from the beach in beautiful Pacific City, Oregon. This 35 room boutique hotel features all ocean-view rooms; each is equipped with a gas fireplace, private balconies facing the ocean, flat screen televisions, pillow top mattresses, luxurious bedding, microwaves, and coffee makers. Cruise the laid back beach town on the complimentary beach cruiser bikes, stay in on a rainy day and watch complimentary DVD movies, also enjoy the Friday & Saturday night fireside managers reception where they will be serving Pelican beers, fine Oregon wines, sparkling apple ciders, and fruit and cheese platters from 5:30-6:30pm. On-site is the ocean view mini-spa where you may schedule a massage, manicure, pedicure, or facial. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn At Cape Kiwanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Cape Kiwanda Hotel Pacific City
- Hotel At Cape Kiwanda
- At Cape Kiwanda Hotel
- Inn At Cape Kiwanda Pacific City, Oregon