Our favorite time to stay here is 4th of July. Great weather and free fireworks show we can see from balcony of hotel (all rooms have ocean view balconies). Our favorite room is the Jacuzzi room. We are always made to feel welcome here and our dog gets treats and toys with the Pet Package (Plus the Pet fee is waved). Fun little town at Holidays, Pelican Pub restaurant is our favorite and just across the street on the beach. Usually a very quiet place to get away depending on the time of year. Beach is a favorite of surfers at one end and the other side of the sand dune hill is a favorite with paragliders and hang gliders. Also seems to be a favorite of fisherman, kyakers and canoes - though rarely crowded except at Holidays and summer weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Cape Kiwanda is located just steps from the beach in beautiful Pacific City, Oregon. This 35 room boutique hotel features all ocean-view rooms; each is equipped with a gas fireplace, private balconies facing the ocean, flat screen televisions, pillow top mattresses, luxurious bedding, microwaves, and coffee makers. Cruise the laid back beach town on the complimentary beach cruiser bikes, stay in on a rainy day and watch complimentary DVD movies, also enjoy the Friday & Saturday night fireside managers reception where they will be serving Pelican beers, fine Oregon wines, sparkling apple ciders, and fruit and cheese platters from 5:30-6:30pm. On-site is the ocean view mini-spa where you may schedule a massage, manicure, pedicure, or facial. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn At Cape Kiwanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Cape Kiwanda Hotel Pacific City
- Hotel At Cape Kiwanda
- At Cape Kiwanda Hotel
- Inn At Cape Kiwanda Pacific City, Oregon