“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We had dinner at S P&G and it was very, very good. My husband had the fresh caught ling cod fish and chips. I had a burger and clam chowder. The clam chowder was some of the best I have ever had. Lots of clams and they added bacon. The burger was excellent. The fish and chips were really great too. We will most definitely return on our next trip to Pacific City.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Sportsman's is in the heart of Pacific City but has managed to maintain very much a local's atmosphere. Nothing fancy here but the menu is extensive and includes several dishes using fresh local seafood. The fish and chips are some of the best I've had.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband and I both had the ling cod fish and chips and it was very good. The service at this place is first class! Servers were so friendly and very efficient. I will return here.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

You'd almost never expect to find such great and affordable, and a huge selection to boot, of pub food in such a fun hometown dive, almost, and it was great! Service was friendly and outstanding, and the ling cod fish and chips were to die for. We all stopped by for a late night drink as well and the place was simply packed with people, for good reason!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We were steered here by our host for the fish and chips. The fresh, pan-fried oysters sounded better and were wonderful. Great fries, friendly service, and a clean bar. We didn't feel out of place even though most were locals.