“Lunch with family (adult kids)”

Sportsman Pub and Grub
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Pacific City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Very good food. We had fish and chips and beer! The people who took us on the horse back ride there in Pacific City recommended them for Pizza or Fish and Chips, and they were right!!!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I thought it was kinda divey and not fun to go for lunch....my husband loved it and could not wait to go back. The fish and chips were good.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We had the special steak dinner and it was very tasty. It is a bar with atmosphere. The waitress, however was not that knowledgeable.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We had dinner at S P&G and it was very, very good. My husband had the fresh caught ling cod fish and chips. I had a burger and clam chowder. The clam chowder was some of the best I have ever had. Lots of clams and they added bacon. The burger was excellent. The fish and chips were really great too. We will most definitely return on our next trip to Pacific City.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Sportsman's is in the heart of Pacific City but has managed to maintain very much a local's atmosphere. Nothing fancy here but the menu is extensive and includes several dishes using fresh local seafood. The fish and chips are some of the best I've had.