“This business is not closed”
Review of Ribcage Smokery - CLOSED

Ribcage Smokery
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

The last reviewer was looking at the business next door that was closed. The Ribery is open and I am very satisfied the ribs are awsome the meat is cooked to perfection. The service was very fast. I had my food and paid in less than 5 minutes. The ladies working there were very nice. I will come back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

The Ribcage is a great place in Pacific City, and much less overrun than other places along the more newly developed areas on the beach side. They often have live music outside in front as well. It's a wee bit on the pricey side for a quick bite where you order at a counter and bus your own table, but the ingredients are high quality, and they served us some of the best pastrami I've ever had in my life. Another hit for me was the nearly German potato salad and cole slaw- both made without egg products like mayo- IMO is the way it should be!

1  Thank superphoebe
Reviewed 9 July 2013

While passing through Pacific City, this little place drew us in, first of all because it smelled amazing driving by and because of the outdoor patio on a beautiful sunny day! We ordered "The Sink" and got a little taste of everything. Everything tasted good, especially the pulled pork, which was very very good. I thought it was a little overpriced, however, for the amount you got. The potato salad and cole slaw are vinegar based, and none of us really cared for either very much. The staff was friendly and the outdoor seating was perfect as we were traveling with our dog. We would definitely eat there again, but I would opt for just a big 'ole serving of that pulled pork, and I wish their bbq sauce was served in a squeeze bottle instead of those tiny paper cups that kept spilling! (I heard the same comment from other customers as well)! Anyway, this Texas girl was pleased overall!

2  Thank Margaret M
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Being Southerners, BBQ is in our blood. Thus, trying BBQ on the west coast was an interesting choice to try. First, the service here was fantastic. Love the tables outside, and the decor. The staff was friendly and conversational. We had one of their menu choices which included some of everything that they serve. Fantastic choice with some wonderful sauces to go along with the meat.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The food was very good, the pork ribs just fell off the bone. You can tell they are a new business, just a bit disorganized but still very friendly. The prices are very reasonable and if the weather is nice, the patio is great.

2  Thank N O