“Great setting for a nice lunch”

Pelican Pub & Brewery
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Pacific City
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Pelican Brewery & Tap Room in Tillamook, Oregon is a 40-seat casual dining area that overlooks the brewery floor, open daily from 11:00am to 9pm. Brewery tours are available and the menu is Pub fare, with some unique items like Fried Cheese Curds, an Elk Burger, and Stout Ice Cream Floats, as well as our signature Clam Chowder and Fish & Chips. Bottled beer and draft beer to go are available along with Pelican merchandise.
Tigard, Oregon
“Great setting for a nice lunch”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We always stop at the Pelican Pub when visiting Pacific City. The location and view are perfect on a summer afternoon. The beer is always good, particularly the Kwanda Cream and the seasonals. The number of noisy children brought into the restaurant seems to be on the increase, making the experience a bit less enjoyable. The days when there were more television monitors to view sporting events made it more likely patrons would stay a little longer. The experience is not as much fun as when the pub opened in the 90's.

• Visited June 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Great breakfast buffet”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We came here on a weekday for breakfast with the kids and realized they only had a breakfast buffet (I generally cringe at the thought given how many all-inclusive I have stayed at.) I was pleasantly surprised! They not only had a decent selection but also fresh, high quality food! This is one buffet I would definitely come back to!!

Reno, NV
“Perfect spot to stop”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

If you're looking for a great place to stop for a quick bite, a beautiful view and some great beer, then this is the place. Try their tasting samples and pick your favorite brew so you know what pint to order with your meal. The chowder was amazing! Sit out on their back patio and take in a view that cannot be any better on the Oregon Coast. Our only complaint was the calamari was over-breaded.

• Visited July 2014
Hood River, Oregon
“Very good”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Awe always stop at Pelican when we go to the coast. They brew an outstanding lineup of beer, my favorite is Doryman's Dark Ale.. The Clam Chowder is some of the best I have tasted. The location is geat and the sand on the floor is an added bonus(seems like the chair legs get shorter every year ha ha) We like it, the beer is a little expensive.

• Visited April 2014
Oregon
“Awesome views and pretty good food”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I took a day trip to Pacific City to sit on the beach and enjoy. We stopped in at Pelican Pub and Brewery for lunch and a drink.

The service is very attentive from start to finish.

The food was pretty good. I ordered the Turkey Ruben and my wife ordered a chicken sandwich with pickled relish on it. Both came w/ fries. There was adequate quantity of food - we did not leave hungry.

The beer was good but I would call their selections more on line w/ macro brews not Oregon micro-brews. The flavors were good but commercialized. The mixed beer drinks were very good.

Setting- we can you say other than awesome views. If the weather permits, sit outside.

Prices were a bit steep on the whole, but you're at the coast so take it in stride.

Would I go back? Probably but I would check out some other places also.

• Visited July 2014