“Amazing Wedding Venue & Rooms”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Parkdale
Mt. Hood Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Parkdale B&B and Inns
Shreveport
“Amazing Wedding Venue & Rooms”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Living in Louisiana, but wanting a destination wedding.... i blindly picked Mt. Hood Bed & Breakfast based on the pictures and reviews.
I was blown away.... the location is beautiful, the owners are fantastic, the room was large yet cozy, and the breakfast was delicious.
I saw the venue for the first time 2 days before my wedding. Mike, the owner, walked me around the property, explained how things normally go, & asked how i envisioned my wedding.
Thanks to the dear dear owners Mike & Jackie, my wedding day went off perfectly and i didnt have to worry about a thing. Guest raved about the unbeatable view of Mt. Hood, her multiple flower gardens, and all the unique antiques.
We stayed in their log cabin, which was extremely comfortable and inviting (also has a clawfoot tub!). In the morning, we woke and went to breakfast, where Jackie fixed fresh fruit, german pancakes with fresh, local peaches, hashbrowns, bacon, coffee, tea, orange juice..... pretty much anything you could want (and we ate every bite!)
All this to say, we had a FABULOUS time, the place is perfectly quaint and gorgeous, and i would recommend them in a heartbeat.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tiffany L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Two weeks ago today-at this hour- our family and friends were driving to Mt Hood Bed and Breakfast for the wedding of our daughter and son-in-law. We already knew that the planning of the day with Jackie, Mike and Bethany had been a delight-we had been there to make arrangements. From the moment we arrived on the wedding day, until the moment we left, the experience was breathtaking. This lovely place should be experienced by all, no matter the occasion.
It was not just the location-every detail that was requested was quietly and perfectly taken care of
by Bethany. She was a superb wedding co-ordinator, making sure everyone there knew the schedule-caterer, florist, rentals, musicians, photographer, family and friends in the wedding ceremony.
The wedding was perfection-lovely, homey, elegant,spectacular- and a day we will remember forever.
Thank you.

Room Tip: No extra tips-just stay there if you are in the area. Not a more beautiful place I can think of.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Chatham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My niece was married at this glorious place on August 11,2013. There are simply no words to describe the natural beauty and the care that has been put into this spectacular B&B. Every detail, every room, every garden, every barn, every vista, every nook and cranny, has been tended to perfection. The photos simply do not do it justice. It was truly extraordinary. Bethany, who oversees the weddings, is truly remarkable, juggling an incredible number of details with grace. The wedding went like clockwork and it was done with ease and professionalism. I can not say enough about Mt Hood B&B. I am truly sad that I live 3000 miles away. I would go back in a heartbeat if I could. Many thanks to all of you who made my niece's vision a reality in every way. It was truly a memorable experience.

Room Tip: You must visit Mt Hood B&B. It will change your life- Especially if you are from the east coast.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank travelonward2013
San Jose, California
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My husband and I came here for two nights on Memorial Day weekend for our anniversary. I used a LivingSocial deal. The deal mentioned a "two-night stay, daily breakfast & a bottle of wine". Upon our arrival we were welcomed very kindly and shown our room. Shortly after I did some exploring. The B&B is very beautiful, wonderfully taken care of. The decor is nice and it is very clean. The grounds are gorgeous and well maintained.
The breakfasts were delicious, and we made friends with the other guests (there are only 3 rooms total, and you all share breakfast at one table). In the evening we played games and chatted and the owners provide snacks.
My ONLY negatives were that the hot water had flecks (of coffee) in it - but I brought this to her attention and she fixed it right away, and that I never received my bottle of wine. Maybe it was provided in the evening (but the other couples had drank all the wine when I got there), and I probably should have mentioned it, but I figured it would be in the room or provided when we arrived and I should not have had to have mentioned it.
Overall I still got a great deal with the coupon, the stay was lovely, the area is beautiful to drive around (and it's about 30 min to Hood River which we did each day), and we would recommend it.

1 Thank NiftyNoodle
Ashland, Oregon
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This was a perfect place to relax and enjoy the surroundings. The family was very friendly and helpful, the breakfasts were delicious! The rooms are new and have very nice furnishings and comfortable beds. The landscaping is very beautiful (we wend end of may) and well taken care of, they use the property for weddings as well. They have a great view of the Mt Hood and even Mt Adams from the property. It was fun walking around looking at the old barn and buildings and seeing the landscaping. It is far enough to feel like you are away from it all but Hood River, Government Camp and Parkdale are all pretty close.

vancouver, wa
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This is a beautiful spot! Mt. Hood is in their front yard. I didn't know they did weddings there until we got there and saw a photo album from there. The rooms are brand new and very clean. The bathroom doors are sliding heavy wood doors. Those were pretty loud to open and close. The bed was comfy and nice comforter. The owners are very nice and friendly. The breakfast is the morning was amazing. The first day it was french toast with sliced strawberries, sausage and hash browns. The second day was german pancake with bacon and hash browns. Great start to the day. We did several hikes in the area and toured Hood River. This was a fun spot.

1 Thank sarabeara
Eugene, Or
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The family was friendly and provided a relaxing environment in an amazingly beautiful setting. The property is well maintained, clean, well landscaped for a beautiful wedding with Mt. Hood as a back drop. There is not a place on the property to not have a great wedding picture. As night settled in, or the morning arrived I could hear the frogs and birds greeting us through our open window.

Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. I would go back again and again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parkdale
Timberline Lodge
Best Western Mt. Hood Inn
#1 of 2 in Government Camp
Best Western Plus Hood River Inn
Best Western Plus Columbia River Inn

Been to Mt. Hood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!