“Helpful staff..good location. Breakfast area should not...”

Travelodge Pendleton OR
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Ogden
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This hotel was VERY, VERY clean. The bed was nice to sleep on. I know that we will be staying at this hotel when were are coming to the coast. The young lady at the front desk was very helpful with our stay and the price. Thanks for a good night sleep after traveling 600 miles in one day.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank J W
Boise
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I went thru this site to reserve a room. Travelodge's own on line site says
$49.60. After filling out the on line reservation info I hit submit and get the notice that the website is down but to call an 800 number. I call it.
They tell me their "best offer" is $60. When I tell them I saw 10.40 cheaper on line they give me a story that they don't advertise that promotional price. WHAT?!
What a bunch of crap. I'll NEVER give this chain another dollar of my money. Average rooms are ok sometimes but not when they pull this.

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank ShortyC
kal070, Manager at Travelodge Pendleton OR, responded to this review, 26 March 2015
I truly regret that we did not handle things better and have followed up with my team to ensure such a situation does not happen again. Hope you give us a chance to serve you better in future.Thank you
Rexburg, Idaho
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The staff were wonderful, the rooms new and clean, and we sleep maybe the best we had our whole vacation. And to top it all off the host gave our 2 year old son a stuffed bear at no cost to us! We had a great time and would definitely suggest it to anyone going through the Pendleton area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
kal070, Manager at Travelodge Pendleton OR, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Hello,
Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Travelodge. Also glad too know your son enjoyed the sleepy bear. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Manager
Travellers also viewed these Pendleton hotels
The Marigold Hotel - Downtown Pendleton
#12 of 17 in Pendleton
Rugged Country Lodge
Rugged Country Lodge
#4 of 17 in Pendleton

Been to Travelodge Pendleton OR? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Pendleton OR

Property: Travelodge Pendleton OR
Address: 411 SW Dorion Ave, Dorion Ave & SW 4th St, Pendleton, OR 97801-2032
Region: United States > Oregon > Pendleton
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Business Hotel in Pendleton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Pendleton OR 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Pendleton OR reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Pendleton