“Your Impression will be IMPRESSED HERE!”

Travelodge Pendleton OR
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Denver
“Your Impression will be IMPRESSED HERE!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Just when I thought a hotel couldn't get any better than some of the "higher end," and "higher priced" hotels, we found one better than ever! Dropped in to check on a hotel and ended up staying. Could not have been more impressed. The owners take so much pride in providing a really nice place. So nice and so clean. The best! This is so much better and down to earth than any place else. Stop anywhere else and you will miss out. I watched the owner bend over backwards to help a woman with 3 small children. Melts your heart. How could this place not make you proud of the small business in America!! If I am anywhere near here again, I will come like a child running for dinner. This place will impress the heck out of you!! A must stay!

Room Tip: Every Room is the best. Just be nice and you will receive the kings table from them.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Ogden
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This hotel was VERY, VERY clean. The bed was nice to sleep on. I know that we will be staying at this hotel when were are coming to the coast. The young lady at the front desk was very helpful with our stay and the price. Thanks for a good night sleep after traveling 600 miles in one day.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank J W
Boise
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I went thru this site to reserve a room. Travelodge's own on line site says
$49.60. After filling out the on line reservation info I hit submit and get the notice that the website is down but to call an 800 number. I call it.
They tell me their "best offer" is $60. When I tell them I saw 10.40 cheaper on line they give me a story that they don't advertise that promotional price. WHAT?!
What a bunch of crap. I'll NEVER give this chain another dollar of my money. Average rooms are ok sometimes but not when they pull this.

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank ShortyC
kal070, Manager at Travelodge Pendleton OR, responded to this review, 26 March 2015
I truly regret that we did not handle things better and have followed up with my team to ensure such a situation does not happen again. Hope you give us a chance to serve you better in future.Thank you
Travellers also viewed these Pendleton hotels
The Marigold Hotel - Downtown Pendleton
#12 of 17 in Pendleton
Rugged Country Lodge
Rugged Country Lodge
#4 of 17 in Pendleton

Been to Travelodge Pendleton OR? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Pendleton OR

Property: Travelodge Pendleton OR
Address: 411 SW Dorion Ave, Dorion Ave & SW 4th St, Pendleton, OR 97801-2032
Region: United States > Oregon > Pendleton
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Business Hotel in Pendleton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Pendleton OR 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Pendleton OR reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Pendleton