“Our stay in Pendleton”

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We reserved a room at this Super 8 originally because of their pet friendly policy. Here was our experience: Walked in the lobby with my son who had to use the restroom really bad. (We had been on the road 2+ hours). I was told there was only "employee restrooms" in the lobby area. At this point, the clerk did not know we had a room reserved and planned on staying there. So, my son and I walked across to the Best Western to use their lobby bathroom. They were more than happy to tell is where it was located and understood the situation. Meanwhile, my husband had parked and went in to the Super 8 to check in. When the lady saw me and my son return and she realized I was with my husband, we got a completely different behavior from the clerk. She said he could've used the employee restroom but most people don't like to. My response: "well you could've told us that!" Moving on, we get on our "suite" which was one room with a mini fridge and microwave sitting on the floor. No table or chairs to sit at. I had done business to take of on the internet and soon realized their wifi wasn't working. Attempted to call the front desk from our room phone and received a fax tone. Called from our cell phone and no answer. At this point, we decided to call Holiday Inn across the street as we learned they were pet friendly also. We left Super 8 and ended up staying at the Holiday Inn. Although we paid $20 more, it was 100% worth it. I would not recommend the Super 8 in Pendleton, OR to anyone due to their "selective" service and inexpensive ways of running a quality hotel but charging a high rate.

• Stayed: February 2014