“Great Business Accommocations”

Oxford Suites Pendleton
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Reviewed 11 January 2011

The Oxford Suites in Pendleton truly caters to the business clientel. On a recent stay I had a well-appointed room. It was clean and equipped with everything I needed. From the warm cookies at the desk to the munchies and wine during the reception hour, I felt like each member of the staff was there to serve just me! The check-in and overnight stay was only exceeded by the very friendly breakfast staff. No one gets out of the eating area without a smile on their face and a custom-made omlet in their tummy! I'll make every effort to stay there again. It's truly a location where affordable meets amazing!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 November 2010

Dear Mr. Jonathan Biehler:

I would like to take the time to say thank you to you and your staff for tremendous customer service over the weekend. A group of about 15 or 20 of us were there for a wedding and the customer service was top notch. I know that having a group of groomsman staying at your hotel could be a tough task, but your staff did a great job. I would like to thank everyone from the front desk staff to the maids that worked between Friday November 26th and Sunday November 28th. I would also like to give a special thanks to one of the ladies that served continental breakfast. I can’t remember her name; however I know she was from Odessa, Texas. She went above and beyond anything I had ever experienced. Again thank you. I will recommend your hotel to anyone traveling to Pendleton.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 22 November 2010

I have stayed at the Oxford Suites in Pendleton, OR before. I usually stay at one of the larger chains when I travel for business. That chain does not have a hotel in Pendleton. So, awhile back I decided to take a chance on Oxford Suites. It was a gamble that paid off! Now, whenever I go to Pendleton I stay at OS. The room is always very clean with no worn fabrics, no damage to any furniture or fixtures. They include both a full breakfast and a light but complete dinner with the room. I always book ahead and on my recent visit they had a light on in my room when I checked in after dark. All of the employees have the "customer service" thing down very well, from the front desk to the restaurant. I have never had a bad experience with them. In a phrase, "no surprises" of the bad kind.

It's a great hotel and I suspect their hotels in other locations (which I have not had the opportunity to try) are equally excellent. I recommend Oxford Suites whole-heartedly.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2010

Having stayed in Pendleton many times in the last 8 plus years I have found the Oxford Suites to be the best value and the most consistent in service and quality. The staff has always been extremely helpful and the service is outstanding. Their hot breakfast and evening reception are always good and add to the overall value this hotel provides.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2010

While passing through Pendleton, we decided to try the Oxford Suites. Last year we were unimpressed with Holiday Inn Express in Pendleton and were hoping to find a better place near the interstate for 1 night. The interstate is literally next to the hotel so I made sure we were given a room on the parking lot side. We were given a dog room (they have 3) with vinyl wood floors. At first it seemed odd, but our dog settled in quickly which I interpreted as meaning that the floors had been thoroughly cleaned. The beds were comfortable, room quiet and the made to order breakfast good. The free WiFI worked well. The sink is in the room and a small corner contained the toilet and bathtub. The door to the toilet/tub automatically closes and you must turn on the light. to avoid the light during the night, we had to figure out how to prop the door open. This hotel is definitely not upscale, but certainly better than most chains (and Holiday Inn Express). There are not many options in Pendleton and because it's dog friendly ($20 fee), I would stay again if overnighting in this little town. We paid $115 (with tax) for a senior rate king suite (has a sofa) + dog fee. We ate downtown at Stetsons last year and were not disappointed the second time at this restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I recently stayed at Oxford Suites in Boise and was extremely impressed with the quality and size of the room for the price. So I thought I would try Oxford Suites in Pendleton.

They do not compare. The Pendleton property is dated. The room is small and I can't figure out how it is even considered a suite. The TV is also dated with fuzzy reception. The only non dated thing about this room is the wireless Internet which works quite well. There is nothing really wrong with the room; there is just nothing really special about it. It could be any other hotel chain along the highway but for a slightly higher room rate.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank morris3445
WesternTrvlr, Manager at Oxford Suites Pendleton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2010

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We agree that Boise is a great location and truly represents the best of its class of suites. At all of our suites properties, we are dedicated to providing complimentary value-added services that exceed our competitors’ offerings, at competitive rates. We are unaware of TV reception issues but of course will investigate. We invite all our guests to alert us of any issue or concern during their stay so that we can rectify the situation immediately or when necessary, move the guest to a different room if possible. We appreciate your rating us high in service and cleanliness and again thank you for your comments and your patronage.

Reviewed 26 September 2010

The rooms are lovely. Really comfortable. The beds are just right. We always sleep well at Oxford Suites in Pendleton. The breakfast and evening reception are very nice. We make it a point to attend. We have repeatedly had wonderful stays at oxford Suites in Pendleton. They have won loyal customers in us. We'd like to extend our thanks to the entire staff.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple