We stay here when we drive from Utah to Seattle. It's a pet friendly hotel, although we didn't have a dog with us this time. Easy drive off the freeway and quick check in. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Our third floor room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fine, typical free hotel breakfast which is very convenient and nice to have. Had pancake machine, coffee, juice, cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, yogurt etc. My kids swam in the pool and enjoyed it after a long days drive. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express, Pendleton Hotel offers all of the great extra amenities without the extra cost now that's Staying Smart! Enjoy a full non-smoking facility with serene mountain views While staying with us you will enjoy a complimentary Express Start Breakfast served each morning of your stay featuring hot fresh baked cinnamon rolls, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausages, ham, an awesome pancake machine, and our exclusive Express Start coffee. The Holiday Inn Express Pendleton sits in a cozy location nestled at the foot of the Blue Mountains. Easily accessible from Interstate 84 just off exit 210. Free high speed Internet, indoor pool and Jacuzzi. An exercise room and a Guest laundry room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pendleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pendleton Hotel Pendleton
- Holiday Inn Pendleton
- Pendleton Holiday Inn Express