“Good food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

The food was great on the high-end of the price scale. The food portions are very large. Western decor with a huge wood bar and tin ceilings. We were there on a Saturday night and they had a life entertainer out in the courtyard with plenty of seating and food service.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I am originally from Kansas City, I am pretty serious about my steak and BBQ. There really isn't any reason for a place like this to exist in Pendleton, OR. I mean sure they have a rodeo there but still.
Hambly Steakhouse is amazing. The interior of the building is beautiful and the food fantastic. If my kid ends up going to school in the pacific northwest I am arranging every visit so I get to stop in Pendleton just so I can eat here.
It's not a particularly cheap place to eat, nor should it be, But it's worth every cent.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I expected more. Better service, better ambience, better food. I got the "you're an annoying tourist" vibe. My daughter liked the sliders but the fries were cold. My son and I split a half rack of ribs and didn't finish them. I'm not a ribs snob but these weren't worth the calories for me. Won't go back. Can't recommend it.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

The food was good, it can get pretty pricy if your after anything steak related. They are in the process of changing the menu, so two of the three items I was interested in were not available, both prime rib related. When it came time for dessert, they were out of vanilla icecream for sundaes.... Really??? Anyway the item I ordered, the cowboy cordon bleu was excellent. The burgers my kids ordered were great also. There was no shortage of food regarding the portion size. The decor is excellent. It's typical historic western. I had to explain to the kids what the historic phone booth in the lobby was used for. Then there is the bathrooms. They have paintings of nudes hanging up....... pretty cool, if you are easily offended, use the mezzanine restrooms. Ultimately it was a great finish to a great meal.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This steakhouse is a must you have to experience the western store and restaurant! The food is amazing especially if your a beef eater!