“A must if in Pendleton”

Price range: US$5 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Exquisite cuisine, extraordinary views and attentive service is what you will find at Plateau. Our Chefs are masters the art of food using fresh local ingredients & attention to detail. Plateau showcases local wines from Oregon and the Walla Walla Valley making your dining experience one to remember!
“A must if in Pendleton”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This restaurant has an awsome view. The service from the second you step off the elevator is excellent. The food was very good. I would definitely go back if ever in the area again

• Visited June 2013
wildhorserc, Community Relations at Plateau Fine Dining, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed not only the food but the atmosphere as well at Plateau! We are sure lucky to have the Blue Mountains right out our backdoor to showcase, it makes for a great view at dinner! Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Winston, OR
“Fun time at Wildhorse”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

What a great time our famiy had here last month. The entertainment was great and the whole bunch of us enjoyed dancing and imbibing at this fun place!

• Visited August 2013
Wildhorse R, Community Relations at Plateau Fine Dining, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We do our best to ensure our guests have a positive experience and it is always nice to know we are accomplishing that. I hope you will come back as visit us again soon!

Seattle WA
“Nice atmosphere! Service a little slow”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has some good choices. I ate there on a Wed night and they do a martini tasting. Fresh Martinis are made at your table and paired with appetizers. Great deal for $18. I wasn't a fan of the onion soup I ordered. Pretty flavorless. The appetizers were great. The view is nice. There is also a great deck for outdoor seating. Restaurant has some good wines as well. Service was a little on the slow side. If the waitress had engaged me more I might have ordered more. This is a good stop!

• Visited August 2013
I am glad to hear that you took part in our Martini Night. It has sure taken off in popularity! Jeff Hammon, our Manager does a wonderful job creating the martini's!

As for the service, I am sorry to hear that it was lacking. It is a fine balance of letting customers enjoy their time together without interfering too much and not visiting with them enough. I will certainly send your comments along to the training staff.

All my best,
North Vancouver
“"Taken By Surprise"”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I was not expecting the level of quality and taste... the local seasonal ingredients and products and the way the chef combines these ingredients to create unique dishes is outstanding. I also found out through our server that a component to the way the dishes are put together is so that there is minimal to zero food waste... just an added bonus to the whole experience. I can't wait to visit Plateau again. The menu also offers full and half portions to all entrees with prices listed which I don't see that often and really appreciate. Very, very good value for a spectacular meal.

Visited August 2013
Nadine,

I am so glad that you found Plateau to be beyond your expectations. We do our best to serve fresh, local ingredients prepared in a way to make them as flavorful as possible. I am happy to hear that this is what you found upon your visit. We look forward to having you return soon! I recommend the Pendleton Whisky Steak...it is my favorite!

Walla Walla, Washington
“Nice relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Had a great time at wildhorse. Gambled and won a little and then had a very good meal at the Plateau. The artichoke dip is out of this world.

Visited May 2013
wildhorserc, Community Relations at Plateau Fine Dining, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Marie,

I am so glad you enjoyed your experience here at Wildhorse as well as at Plateau! The artichoke dip is very good! My personal favorite is the Pendleton Whisky Steak. It is Plateau's signature dish and in my opinion, one of the best steaks around!