“Decent.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Decent.”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

It was a nice quick fix on our way out of town. The service was good, the food pretty good, and the salsa was yummy. Our server was very nice and made great recommendations. It was clean, and we didn't have to wait long for anything. I'd go again.

• Visited September 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Okay pseudo-Mexican.”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We received waters, chips and salsa soon after being seated. It took longer to have our order taken than I would have liked given that there were only three other tables in use. I had the beef and bean burrito, which was ground beef, retried beans in a flour tortilla topped with a red sauce and some cheese. It was tasty, although it was hard to ignore how greasy it was. I added the guacamole, $2 for a heaping tablespoon. My husband had a chicken burrito that was covered lettuce and tomatoes, with sour cream and guacamole he also added the rice and retried beans on the side. His burrito wasn't nearly as greasy and was pretty good. The rice was bland, the beans were the standard fare. Nothing bad, it just seemed like everything came out of cans.

The servers seemed friendly enough. We were offered a refill on the salsa but not the chips even though there were only a few left. Once our food came we were left alone until they brought the bill. No soda refills even though my glass was empty halfway through the burrito. Ran out of salsa as well. I'd cut them slack if it was even somewhat busy, but it was anything but.

Visited September 2012
Bothell, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great price on fine food”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

The price is the lowest I've seen in a long time. We were seated quickly, and water and chips and dip immediately appeared. The service was extremely polite, more formal than I had expected. The food is good, but there are no pretensions about gourmet here. Lots of food, and no skimping on ingredients. Drinks were refilled often. Boxes and check appeared right when we finished.

• Visited August 2012
“Best in town”
Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

I eat here about once a month. The food is consistently good. I've tried the others in town but I keep coming back to El Charritos. I have found better Mexican restaurants on my travels but this one fits the bill.

Pendleton, Oregon
“Fast and Healthy”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Nowhere else in town where you can get a healthy meal for 6 to 10 bucks. Really fast and friendly service

Visited July 2012