“Greatness!”

El Charrito
Ranked #18 of 80 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I have come to love this place, especially since Mazatlans has become such a let down time after time. Food is always delicious and authentic. Great beverages too!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was okay. kinda of a let down as we were
anticipating a fantastic dinner but got So-So...
But we did enjoy it still....... it needs a band!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband and I eat here whenever we are in Pendleton for the Round Up. We always are seated promptly, have excellent service, great waiters and waitresses and excellent Mexican food and drinks from a menu that is not shortened due to the Round Up. This time we had all that, plus a partially changed menu. I am always afraid that I will not like the change and I had looked forward to having this meal again for a whole year The menu for me, as a vegetarian, was a new lite menu. Well, that sounded well worth trying so I ordered my usual Arroz Con Vegetables and hoped for the best. I was so pleasantly surprised when it was even better than in the past, even though I had not thought it could be. My husband had a great meal also--El Charrito is still at the top of our list for Mexican food in Pendleton and we see no reason to try any other.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Reasonable tasty food. Very friendly staff. Made us feel part of the family run business. Very prompt service.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

it is a typical mexican restaurant but to me the staff makes it work while. The portions are perfect...and the drinks are amazing.