“Great Mexican food at a very reasonable price”
Review of El Charrito

El Charrito
Ranked #18 of 80 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is the second time we have had dinner at El Charrito. In April when we stayed at the Travel Lodge, the manager recommended El Charrito when we asked for a good Mexican restaurant. Here we are again, 7 months later, back at the Travel Lodge and once again, the food at El Charrito was excellent.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I have come to love this place, especially since Mazatlans has become such a let down time after time. Food is always delicious and authentic. Great beverages too!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was okay. kinda of a let down as we were
anticipating a fantastic dinner but got So-So...
But we did enjoy it still....... it needs a band!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband and I eat here whenever we are in Pendleton for the Round Up. We always are seated promptly, have excellent service, great waiters and waitresses and excellent Mexican food and drinks from a menu that is not shortened due to the Round Up. This time we had all that, plus a partially changed menu. I am always afraid that I will not like the change and I had looked forward to having this meal again for a whole year The menu for me, as a vegetarian, was a new lite menu. Well, that sounded well worth trying so I ordered my usual Arroz Con Vegetables and hoped for the best. I was so pleasantly surprised when it was even better than in the past, even though I had not thought it could be. My husband had a great meal also--El Charrito is still at the top of our list for Mexican food in Pendleton and we see no reason to try any other.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Reasonable tasty food. Very friendly staff. Made us feel part of the family run business. Very prompt service.