“Quality Mexican food”

Joe's Fiesta
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Friendly from the moment you walk in the door. A nice variety of foods, including house specialties. I had the verde enchiladas - yum!

They also had my favorite beer! XX Ambar. A nice end to a long day.

If in Pendleton again, and in the mood for Mexican - I'd go back here.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We thought the food here was excellent, and the service was great.
The owner greeted us, and took our order, as well as kept checking to see that we were satisfied. Very good food!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We love this locally owned restaurant right on main street. It has the requisite "old Mexico" decor, authentic food, and a warm friendly attitude.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We have been known to plan out trips down I-84 so we can have lunch at Joe's. In our opinion it is the best Mexican food in the State of Oregon. Plus Joe is as charming and welcoming as they come.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Whenever I am in NE Oregon, a stop at Joe's is always on my to do list. The food is delicious but, this family run business is all about customer service. If you don't see something on the menu, It doesn't matter. Joe will whip something up to satisfy your palette. If you find yourself near Pendleton, stop by and give Joe's a try!

Been to Joe's Fiesta? Share your experiences!