“family Mexican”

Joe's Fiesta
Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Visited Joe's Fiesta with the whole family. Everyone enjoyed the very good Mexican food. Met Joe Meda, the owner, a was impressed by him and his staff. Menu was varied, and once getting our order in, enjoyed the chips and salsa. In a short time, our main course arrived. I had chicken enchiladas rice and beans, very well done.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We ate here on Wednesday of the Pendleton Roundup. The food, service and atmosphere were great. We've dined here before and have never had any problems even when they are super busy.

1  Thank melaniea136
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Pendleton Roundup visitors beware! We came down and stayed at the "Marigold Hotel", (a nice place by-the way), to jump off towards the Eclipse Area. We'd read all the reviews on Trip Advisor, and I thought this place would be a hit.
Let me tell you straight up. I was embarrassed because I talked this place up and it fell short. My wife and our friend were depending on me to find a good Mexican restaurant and I leaned on the Trip Advisor rating and it didn't work out good.
Joe has young girls working there. That's fine. On Saturday, 19 Aug 2017, they really didn't care that we were there. On a Saturday night.
You better like Pinto beans. Do you prefer black beans? Re-fried? No way Jose. We were told we could have Pinto beans ONLY, by the waitress. In fact, they were quite tasty. Just no choice.
But here's the problem. After our plates were dropped, NO ONE, not the waitress, not the owner, stopped by and said " is the food ok?" (it was), would you like another drink? Would you like a dessert?
We were abandoned. This was a Saturday night, and there were open tables. We were handed a check without questions. I tipped 20% because that's what we do, but this restaurant would fail in Spokane, WA. within a year, because of competition. Try Hermiston instead.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Family owned and operated. Wonderful variety on the menu. Food is absolutely amazing!! Must eat there!

1  Thank Jodi B
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

For consistently good food and service, this is a great place to go for a meal after your Pendleton Underground Tour.
Watch out though, Joe likes to tease and has a great sense of humor! My husband presented me with a Journey pendant and chain for Valentine's Day. Joe looked at him and said , "What did you do?" then looked at me and said "Don't worry, you'll find out what he did later." (As if he were buying his way out if rhe doghouse. LOL)

1  Thank Kricket N

Been to Joe's Fiesta? Share your experiences!