“Very eclectic and comfortable ”

Great Pacific Wine and Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome, I had a Reuben ( my standby favorite ) and this one one of the best. My fiancé had a peanut butter, honey and banana on wheat ( served warm ) also very good. Served with fresh slices of fruit. The serving was more than enough food. The iced tea was market spice served cold as a favorite.
Glad we stopped here for lunch in Pendleton Oregon. Service was slow but friendly so don't be in a hurry. Over all 4.5 stars.

There are newer reviews for Great Pacific Wine and Coffee Co.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

On this trip, I only had coffee. However, the menu looks wonderful, and they have an excellent selection of cheese. I will return!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Large cavernous space with bandstand.
I can imagine this place packed with very loud music.
The drill is to order from the counter then take a seat for your food/drink delivery.
None of their wines are what I would consider anything but value wines.
No wines approached B let alone A status.
I ordered our pizza and picked a bottle from the cold case.
The counter lady said she would have to bring the wine to us.
"Can't you just open it now please?"
13 minutes later she finally brought our bottle but had forgotten the 2 glasses
of water I had asked for. Maybe the delay was because her boyfriend (husband) came in and they were kissing/hugging at the order counter while customers waited.
The chicken, bacon, blue cheese pizza would have been better with half the amount of blue cheese It was cloyingly pungent.
Overall, just an OK place.
We'll go back to Prodigal Brewery before this place.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Funky place that I happened upon. They had live music that was really terrific. The pizza I at was fantastic and the salad was fresh. Friendly service. Felt like a locals place and I really enjoyed it. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My daughter & I eat here about once every two weeks. We find the soup & sandwiches consistently good. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff.