“Gluten free pizza to die for!”

Great Pacific Wine and Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Portland, Oregon
“Gluten free pizza to die for!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I went here for a date night. The pizza, atmosphere, and employees were amazing! We will be back. Thank you for having GF pizza! It was so good!

• Visited July 2014

Belmont, California
“Huge selection of wine and beers”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Fun place to go for a beer or glass of wine on Saturday afternoon. A group of local musicians get together and just have a jam session, some awesome music.

We had such a good time Saturday afternoon we decided to come back for dinner. We heard they have the best pizza in town, well sorry to say I didn't care all that much for their pizza. Thin crust, corn meal on the bottom both of which I do not care for. The pizza to me had very little flavor and I was disappointed in it.

Go fora drink, skip the pizza.

Visited July 2014
“Very eclectic and comfortable ”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome, I had a Reuben ( my standby favorite ) and this one one of the best. My fiancé had a peanut butter, honey and banana on wheat ( served warm ) also very good. Served with fresh slices of fruit. The serving was more than enough food. The iced tea was market spice served cold as a favorite.
Glad we stopped here for lunch in Pendleton Oregon. Service was slow but friendly so don't be in a hurry. Over all 4.5 stars.

Pendleton, Oregon
“Great atmosphere and coffee”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

On this trip, I only had coffee. However, the menu looks wonderful, and they have an excellent selection of cheese. I will return!

• Visited June 2014
Boise
“Just Average”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Large cavernous space with bandstand.
I can imagine this place packed with very loud music.
The drill is to order from the counter then take a seat for your food/drink delivery.
None of their wines are what I would consider anything but value wines.
No wines approached B let alone A status.
I ordered our pizza and picked a bottle from the cold case.
The counter lady said she would have to bring the wine to us.
"Can't you just open it now please?"
13 minutes later she finally brought our bottle but had forgotten the 2 glasses
of water I had asked for. Maybe the delay was because her boyfriend (husband) came in and they were kissing/hugging at the order counter while customers waited.
The chicken, bacon, blue cheese pizza would have been better with half the amount of blue cheese It was cloyingly pungent.
Overall, just an OK place.
We'll go back to Prodigal Brewery before this place.

• Visited June 2014